This guide applies to the accounting office’s customer register and invoicing. Updating addresses to the customer register doesn’t affect customer environments’ e-invoice addresses.
Accounting offices can update new e-invoice addresses to all their customers with the Business partner data import file. Update the new e-invoicing addresses to the CSV file, and import it to Procountor with the Import data tool. The new e-invoice addresses will be updated to the customer register.
How do I update customer addresses in mass in customer register?
1. Download business partner data import file CSV template.
2. In order to update information of an existing customer with an import file requires that the information is allocated to an existing customer. Imported data is allocated to the customer register in the following order:
- Business ID / social security number (column B)
- Customer number (BA)
3. Fill also following fields:
- Business ID type for companies and social security number type for persons (column A)
- Business partner type (column C)
- Name of business partner (column D)
- Invoice channel (column Z)
- Electronic invoice reference (column AX)
- Electronic invoice operator (column BD) Can be left empty if the business partner’s information is found in the e-invoice address database using the Electronic invoice reference (AX) or EDI (BE).
- EDI of business partner (column BE) Can be left empty if the business partner’s information is found in the e-invoice address database using the Electronic invoice reference (AX).
4. Save the file and go to the Import data -view. Import data function is found in Management > Import data.
5. Choose data type Import business partner data(CSV) from the drop down menu.
6. Click Select file button in the top bar of the view. Choose a file to be imported in the Import file window that opens and click Continue button. After this click Continue button in the top bar of the view and Imported data will be visible as a summary after the import is done.
7. Clicking the Save button will import the data and save it in the system.