Our current operator partner OpusCapita will change to a new operator, Apix Messaging Oy. The operator change will affect both the sending and the receiving of invoices. During this transition, we will transfer the purchase invoice receiving addresses and the scanning addresses to Apix. This last step in the transition – invoice receiving – will be carried out during the spring of 2022. Read more here.
All new Procountor customers will automatically have new Apix Messaging Oy services from 21 March 2022 onwards. All Procountor Financials start-up packages include Purchase invoice scanning service (Apix).
If you are using the purchase invoice scanning service (OpusCapita or Xerox) this scanning service address will change to Apix during the spring of 2022.
If you don't have scanning service, you can order it here firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper invoices are directed from Apix’s distribution network to the Procountor’s customer at the address:
P.O. Box 16112
The PO box numbers are same between the different companies and units.
Emailed invoices are directed from Apix Messaging Oy to Procountor’s customer by an email address containing the EDI number (Electronical Data Interchange ID), example of the email address EDIemail@example.com
INVOICE PROCESSING, EMAIL INVOICES
Apix Messaging Oy receives the emailed purchase invoices by using the following criteria:
- The actual invoice must be in the email as an attachment and it must be a PDF-file.
- The email must contain only one PDF-file, which has only one invoice.
- Attachments in a format other than PDF are not processed.
- Maximum file size of PDF file is 2 MB
- Password protected or otherwise restricted files are not supported.
- Scanning service recommend to use 300dpi quality when scanning documents.
- The recipient (To:) address must not contain any other address. If you want to email a copy of the invoice to the customer you must enter this email address in the cc field, for example.
- The Subject: should contain the word “Invoice” and the invoice number. This is not mandatory, but recommended.
After the sending the service will produce an automated reply email within 15 minutes.
- If the invoice was accepted and processed without problems the subject of the email is:
- “TOIMITETTU/DELIVERED:” and after that the original email subject
- If the invoice was NOT accepted the subject of the email is:
- “EI TOIMITETTU/NOT DELIVERED:” and after that the original email subject
- The invoice should be sent in corrected form again.
SCANNING SERVICE PROCESSING TIME
Paper and email invoices have the same processing time starting form the moment when the invoice arrives to the scanning service. In practice the scanning of email invoices is faster because the invoice is immediately in the scanning service when the email is sent. In contrast sending the invoice by regular mail the mail distribution time is a lot longer compared to email.
If the invoice arrives to the scanning service for example before 10 am Monday morning, the invoice can be expected to be in Procountor by Tuesday. If the invoice arrives to the scanning service for example on Monday after 10 am, the invoice can be expected to be in Procountor by Wednesday. Invoices are not scanned during weekends and holidays.