Procountor Customer Service can help you with questions relating to the use of the Allekirjoitus service. To resolve a situation, customer service may need the document ID from the signature service (the envelope identifier).
The sender of the invitation sees the ID number most conveniently by going to the Home page of the Signature service, where all pending documents are shown, or by going to the archive and clicking the title of the document.
The recipient of an invitation to sign can see the ID number in the footnote of the emailed invitation to sign.
I implemented Allekirjoitus service but did not receive an email message with the activation link.
- Please check that the email message with the activation link is not in your spam folder.
- Email messages from Allekirjoitus service come from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can add this address to the safe-sender list.
- Your email service provider may have blocked email messages coming from email@example.com. You can check with your email service provider (or your IT department) to ensure that this address is allowed as a sender.
- If this does not help and you do not receive an email message with the activation link, please contact our customer service for help.
The signing method is SMS, but the recipient does not receive the SMS via which the document can be signed.
- Did the sender of the invitation enter the recipient’s phone number correctly? If the telephone number is not correct, the recipient should contact the sender of the invitation to sign. The sender’s information can be found in the invitation to sign sent by email.
- Resend the SMS. When a recipient should sign a document via SMS but does not receive the SMS, they can ask the service to resend the SMS.
- Contact customer service. If the phone number is correct and the telephone has been restarted but the SMS fails to come through, our customer service can inspect the issue in more detail.
A document cannot be uploaded to Allekirjoitus service.
- You are trying to upload a password protected document. The service does not support password protected PDF documents.
- You are trying to upload a document that is too large. The service does not support signing of documents larger than 20MB. We do not recommend uploading files that are over 10MB in size. Some signing methods (such as strong authentication with online banking credentials) do not allow documents of over 10MB.
- Please check that the PDF document is print ready. In Adobe Reader, you can check this in the printer settings. Adobe PDF should be selected in the printer drop-down menu.
I received an invitation to sign by email, but the Review documents link does not work.
- You are trying to open the link with a browser not supported by Allekirjoitus service, or the browser version is too old. The service can be used with the following browsers:
- Chrome v58+
- Firefox v53+
- Edge v79+
- Safari v10+
- Opera v43+
- Browsers on telephone: Chrome v58 and Safari v9+