PAYING INVOICES IN MINI
- Mini application can be used to pay domestic purchase, travel, and expense invoices
- The user making the payment in Mini must have the same user rights that are required to pay invoices in Procountor and viewing rights to company basic info in the environment.
- The payment feature is located in the menu bar at the bottom of the main page, under Payments.
- The payment feature is part of Mini's paid features. You can find more information about the fee here.
- The Payments buttons opens a Waiting for payment view that shows all open and approved invoices.
- View button opens the invoice details.
- Invoice information view shows the basic invoice information.
- Edit button can be used to change the payment date or account.
- To complete the payment, click the Pay button at the bottom of the page.
- Invoices must be paid one at a time.
- Payments are confirmed in the Finago Key application.
- Finago Key application does not open automatically, and it must be manually opened by the user.
- Finago Key application shows the payer, payment sum, payment account, and the payment date on the payment confirmation view.
- After confirming the payment, you can return to Mini. Mini will update the status to Payment confirmed, and you can close the confirmation window with Close.
- After making the payment, the Pay button will no longer be active.
PAID INVOICES IN ARCHIVE
- Paid invoices are located in the Archive.
- In the Archive, the Paid button opens the Paid invoices view that contains all the invoices already paid.