Verifying of multiple invoices view can be used to do the following actions for multiple purchase invoices, travel invoices, expense invoices and journal receipts:
- Returning to Unfinished state
- Payment denial
The view can be accessed the following way:
- Search the desired receipts in Receipt search.
- Click the arrow icon next to Verification button and choose Verification of multiple invoices.
- This button marks the chosen invoices as verified by the user in question.
- This button marks the chosen invoices to Approved-status.
- This button returns the chosen receipts to Unfinished status from Verified or Approved status.
- This button sets the invoices to Payment denied status.
- Select all button selects all the rows.
- Select ones waiting for own verification button selects only the invoices that are waiting for verification from the user in question.
- Select ones waiting for own approval button selects only the invoices that are waiting for approval from the user in question.
- Clear button removes the selections.
- It is also possible to select the rows separately from the checkboxes on the left side of the view.
- This button shows information of the chosen receipt in the lower section of the view.
- This button (and the arrow icon next to it) is used to go to Invoice view and other views of a single invoice.
It should be noted that the Verification of multiple invoices page does not give a notification about duplicate invoices (unlike the Verification page of a single invoice during sending to circulation, verifying and approving).