The certificate for reporting to the Incomes Register is valid for two years, after which the certificate needs to be renewed. If the certificate is renewed while it is still valid, the renewal does not require strong authentication in the Incomes Register’s online service. If the certificate has already expired, it has to be obtained again in a same way it was obtained the first time.
Procountor does not provide a notification about the expiring certificate. Incomes register sends a reminder to a person, whose contact information was given to Incomes Register when obtaining the certificate for the first time.
The certificate that is still valid can be renewed by following the instructions below.
1. Before starting to renew the certificate, please notice:
- The certificate can be renewed earliest 60 days before it expires.
- The renewal request can be submitted by a user with full user rights to the Notifications (Management > Users and privileges).
2. Go to Incomes Register Reporting Certificates view (Notifications > Incomes register > Certificate).
3. Renew the certificate by clicking on Renew certificate button.
4. After the certificate has been renewed successfully, a new row about the renewed certificate will appear on the Incomes Register Reporting Certificates view. This row has now a new expiration date further in the future. Please note that this new row may not form instantly after clicking the Renew certificate button: it may take a few minutes for the information to be updated.