Since the summer 2020 it has been possible to use two different mobile applications, Procountor Mini and eTasku, when handling the receipts. These applications make it possible to take a photo of the receipt right after the purchase, and then deliver the photo to Procountor to be handled in accounting. Which one of these two mobile application to use depends on the version of Procountor that the company is using.
How do I know, what version of Procountor my company is using?
- There are two versions of Procountor: Procountor Financials and Procountor Ledger.
- The version of Procountor that the company is using can be viewed from the Contract type field on the Basic info view (Management > Company info > Basic info), or alternatively it can be asked from the accountant.
Users in Procountor Financials environments can use the receipt functions in Procountor Mini
- Procountor Mini is a lighter version of Procountor and it can be used with mobile devices.
- Procountor Mini is developed to be a comprehensive mobile tool for our users of electronic financial management.
- Mini can be downloaded from App Store or Google Play to mobile devices using iOS or Android. Further info about taking Mini into use can be found here.
- User can log into Mini using his/her existing Procountor ID and personal password.
- In addition to receipt functions, it is also possible to approve and verify invoices, set dimensions to invoices, use invoice specific discussion, view salary slips and create travel and expense invoices with Mini.
- The price price of Mini is following: 5,95€ + VAT24% / user / environment / month
- The chargeable features of Mini are receipt features and creating travel and expense invoices. User must verify taking the chargeable features into use when starting to use them for the first time.
Users in Procountor Ledger environments can use the receipt functions in eTasku’s mobile application
- eTasku is specialized in handling receipts and travel invoices, and it provides an efficient tool to deliver data from the customer to the accountant.
- eTasku enables photographing the receipts with user’s own mobile device. The receipts are delivered to Procountor by using API-integration or CSV file.
- Further information about using eTasku’s mobile application can be found here.
Where can I get help?
- As a Procountor Financials user you can use these instructions to get started with Mini.
- If you have questions regarding Procountor Mini, please be in touch with Procountor’s customer service.
Procountor Customer Service
Puh. 020 7879 840
ma – to 8:30–16:00
- As a Procountor Ledger user you can find further information about eTasku’s mobile application in eTasku’s website.
- If you have questions regarding eTasku, please be in touch with eTasku’s customer service.
eTasku Customer Service
Puh. 02 480 841 76