Front page of Mini
- The username and the name of the Procountor environment can be seen on the top part of the front page. From the drop-down menu, you can login to another environment.
- Latest events of the environment, such as invoices that are waiting for approving/verifying, are showing on the New events section of the front page.
- Also, unfinished travel and expense invoices are showing on the front page of Mini.
Buttons of the front page
- Clicking on the button opens the front page.
- Clicking the button opens Mini’s archive, where old travel and expense invoices and salary slips have been archived.
Plus (+) button
- By clicking on the button, a new travel or expense invoice can be created or unfinished one can be edited.
- Button opens a Waiting for payment view that shows all open invoices, you can confirm and pay invoices here. Read more about paying invoices here.
- Button opens the photographing receipts function. Further information about photographing the receipts with Mini can be found here.
- User’s own tasks and notifications can be found by clicking on the clock button.
- From personal information there are user and environment specific information, the time of last log in, Procountor product version and Mini version.
- In the Mini’s archive, old travel-, expense invoices and salary slips and paid invoices can be viewed on their own tabs.
- Archive is updated automatically when user navigates to this view.
- The purpose of the travel in showing from the part of travel invoice. If the field is left empty, the product on the invoice is showing.
- The first product on the expense invoice is showing from the part of expense invoice.
The statuses of the receipts in the archive
- X mark = Invalidated / Rejected payment
- Arrow = Unfinished / Received
- Check mark = Verified / Approved
- Envelope = Sent
- Blue bills = Paid / Partly paid / Sent to bank / Payment queued
- Salary slips can be viewed on their own tab in the archive.
- In order to make the salary slips show in Mini, the selected salary channel must be mobile salary.
- Mobile salary is an alternative channel for mail and email.
- The salary channel can be agreed, for example, with the accountant doing the salary calculations. Mobile salary cannot be used in Procountor Ledger product version.
- Further information about sending salary slips.
- Received salary slip can be opened as a PDF file by clicking on the salary slip in the app.
- When a new salary slip arrives, Procountor Mini will give a notification about it in the Notifications section.
- Paid invoices can be viewed on their own tab in the archive.
- Lists travel, expense, and purchase invoices that are in Paid, Marked Paid, Partially Paid, Payment queued, and Payment sent to bank.
- Clicking invoices open the invoices details
- You can pull down the arrow to refresh the page.