Things to notice about expense invoices
- In order to be able to create a travel and expense invoice in Procountor Mini, user must have user rights for creating travel and expence invoices.
- In addition, the information of the person making the travel/expense invoice must be filled in the person register.
Creating a new expense invoice
1. Creating a new travel and/or expense invoice can be started by clicking on the + button on the front page of Mini. After clicking on the + button, select the New travel invoice button.
2. Add the attachment.
- You can take the picture of the attachment (Take photo button) or search it from the files of your mobile device (Attach file button).
- The attachment can also be a PDF file.
- If you want to add an attachment, which is, for example, a long receipt, you can take several pictures of it, and then attach the pictures to the expense invoice.
- Trash can button deletes the attachment.
- If there is no attachment to add or you want to add it in Procountor, choose the option No attachment.
3. Fill out the Product type, Date of purchase, Price and VAT. The product type options come straight from Procountor.
4. Define the currency.
- You can define the exchange rate by clicking on the Exchange rate field, which appears when the selected currency is some other than Euro.
5. If you want, you can add a comment to the Comment fied.
6. It is possible to add several expenses to one invoice.
7. With the Finish button at the top right corner of the timeline view, you can end adding entries to the invoice.
8. You can review the invoice on the sum-up view. If you activate the Send as unfinished option, the travel invoice is submitted to Procountor in the Unfinished state when you click the Send button in Mini. After this, the travel invoice can still be edited in Procountor.
9. If you do not activate the Send as unfinished option but directly click the Send button, the travel invoice is submitted to the first approver in accordance with the approval circulation. If there is no approval circulation, the invoice is marked in the Received status.
10. A notification is displayed in the Mini homepage that sending the invoice succeeded.
11. After this, you can begin creating a new travel invoice.