Procountor Ledger (Tallennus) customers can now take pictures of their cash receipts, send travel invoices and deliver other accounting documents to Procountor by using eTasku mobile application. No more damaged receipts and physical delivery of documents.
- Documents that are photographed by using eTasku mobile application will be delivered to Procountor by using API-integration or CSV file.
- Receipts are automatically analysed and the receipt data is filled based on the automation.
- Data will be stored in eTasku for a time period required by a Bookkeeping Act.
Taking eTasku into use
For accounting offices
- It is possible to reserve a free demo of eTasku from here (website is in Finnish).
- Further information about taking eTasku into use will be offered by eTasku, but you can familiarize yourself with eTasku's mobile application by watching this video (in Finnish).
- eTasku's website translated to English can be found here.
For end users
- eTasku's webpage translated to English can be found here.
- Further information about taking eTasku into use will be offered by eTasku. You can find eTasku's contact info below.
eTasku's contact info
eTasku's customer service is free and generally they reply within 24 hours.
02 480 841 76