Sales invoices that have invoice channel Email and the sending of the email is erroneous can be find and handled in Management > Payment and sending errors > Sending errors -view.
- Other sending errors are notified by Procountor's customer service by email. The correction instructions will be told in the email.
- Sending errors from sales invoices that are using external financing are also notified by Procountor's customer service by email.
A notification about sending errors
When a sales invoice email sending made from Procountor is rejected, the following symbol is shown in the top bar of Procountor:
By clicking the exclamation mark, a separate view that includes more information about the sending error is opened. The error can be examined also in the Payment and sending errors view accessed from main menu (Management > Payment and sending errors).
The exclamation mark is shown to those users of Procountor that have at least viewing rights receipt type of the invoice in question.
Handling the sending error
Sending errors are handled in Management > Payment and sending errors > Sending errors. En email is also sent to the user who has sent the email if the user has allowed Procountor to send emails in Procountor.
- Handled and unhandled sending errors can be search based on error date or without a date.
- Search results can be found from below search criteria.
- Invoices that are in Sent status when the error occurs are changed to status Not sent. If the status is something else (Paid or Marked as paid) the status will remain.
1. Start by activating the error row.
2. Click Handle after which Procountor will show the why the error occurred and the necessary corrections that has to be made.
3. Click Handle on invoice view -button and move to the invoice.
4. Change invoice status to Unfinished by clicking Edit > Change status to unfinished.
5. Edit the email address to the correct form or change the invoice channel.
6. Save the changes, approve the invoice and send the invoice again.
- If the invoice will not be sent again from Procountor move to Management > Payment and sending errors > Sending errors and mark the error as Handled by clicking Mark as handled.
7. After sending the invoice, Procountor will ask if the sending error will be marked as handled. Click Yes, after which the error will be handled.