From what day will invoicing for the service begin?
- Invoicing will begin according to the production start date stated in the agreement.
When do you send out invoices?
- Procountor’s invoicing is run once a month, as a rule on the first weekday of the month. The chargeable transactions are invoices created, sent or received during the previous month.
What do the charges cover?
- The transaction fees are charged in monthly invoicing after the transaction period. Transaction fees related to invalidated receipts are not charged. This presumes that the receipts have been created and invalidated within the invoicing period. Charges for sending and receiving are invoiced in the month of the transaction date. If the document is not send or received through Procountor, no charge for sending or receiving is added.
- If the invoice has arrived as e-invoice, a specification of Procountor’s monthly service charges can be found from Invoicing history view (Management > Invoicing history) in Procountor.
- Specification includes the charges from different receipt types. Further information about receipt types can be found here.
The invoice includes an item called minimum charge. What does this mean?
- If the customer uses a product version with a minimum charge and no receipts have been created, sent or received during the invoicing month, or the sum of the charges does not exceed the minimum charge, the minimum charge is applied.
The invoice includes an item called journal receipt. What does this mean?
- A journal receipt is a receipt created by the user, regarding accruals, corrections, transfers or corrections of posting, i.e. something other than payment.
- Further information about receipt types can be found here.
How can I find out which receipt numbers are covered by the invoice?
- You can see the receipt numbers and other information in the Invoicing history view, with the condition that you receive the Procountor invoices as e-invoices.
- If our invoices are sent via any other invoice channel, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number in the request.
How can I change my invoicing address and company name?
- The company's invoicing address can be updated in Management > Company info > Basic info, from where it will be automatically transferred to Accountor Finago's customer register. See here for more information on filling in the Basic info.
- Changing company name to Basic info view does not change the name from Procountor's invoices. Please inform Procountor's invoicing via e-mail that the company name has changed email@example.com.
Is it possible to change the due date of the invoice?
- Please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We negotiate possible changes of due dates on a case by case basis.
Can I change the invoicing channel?
- You can set the invoice channel in Management > Company info > Basic info, from where it will be updated to our customer register.
What do I need to do when the company ID has been changed?
- If the company ID is changed, you need to make a new agreement with Procountor. The old agreement will be terminated and the environment will be closed after a month according to the notice period (of 1 month). (After 1.1.2020 the termination will be 1 month and the agreement ends at the end of the agreement period month)