From what date does the billing of the service start?
- Invoicing starts according to the production date indicated in the contract. The monthly fee is always charged in full also for the first month, regardless of the production date.
When do you send out invoices?
- Procountor’s invoicing is run once a month, as a rule on the first working day of the month. During billing, we will charge for the previous month's monthly fee, any extra vouchers and salaries, as well as sending and receiving fees and other charges. The payment term on our invoices is 10 days.
I have extra vouchers on my invoice, what are those?
- Procountor's monthly package always includes a certain number of receipts. For example, the Procountor Financials Light package includes 10 vouchers. If more than 10 vouchers have been created during the month, these will be extra vouchers and will be charged an additional fee.
- Please note that our Invoicing is based on the month the document was created, the date of the document does not matter.
If you created an incorrect document, cancel it during the month it was created so that it will not be calculated as one of the included / extra vouchers for the month.
What are considered as vouchers?
- Vouchers include sales, purchase, travel and expense invoices, salaries, sales and purchase orders, journals, VAT summaries, tax return for self assessed taxes, employer's separate report, earnings payment report, payment reminders, documents and account transfers.
On my invoice I’m charged for extra salary slips. What are those?
- Procountor's monthly package always includes a certain number of salary slips. For example, the Procountor Financial Administration Light package includes one salary slip. If salaries are calculated for two people during the month, the other will become an additional salary.
On my invoice I’m charged for sending/ receiving fees for sales/purchase invoices. What are those?
- When an invoice is sent from Procountor via Apix Messaging Oy connections or the bank's e-invoice addresses, the sending fee will be charged according to the sending method (e.g. “Sales invoice as e-invoice”). In addition to this, the created sales invoice will be calculated as a voucher included in the package or as an extra voucher, depending on the number of voucher for the month.
- When an invoice is received to Procountor via Apix Messaging Oy’s or the bank's e-invoice addresses, the receiving fee will be charged according to the method of receiving (e.g. “Purchase invoice as an e-invoice”). In addition to this, the invoice received will be calculated as a voucher included in the package or as an extra voucher, depending on the number of vouchers for the month.
- If the sending or receiving does not take place through Procountor, e.g. you receive a purchase invoice via regular mail and enter the purchase invoice in the program manually, no sending or receiving fee will be charged.
I want a more detailed breakdown of the invoice. What do should I do?
- If the invoice has been received as an e-invoice to Procountor, a more detailed breakdown of the invoice can be found in the Invoicing History view (Management> Invoicing History) in Procountor.
- If you have received the invoice in another way, you can request a breakdown from us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us the company in question and the invoice number for which you want a breakdown.
The Invoice includes an item called Minimum charge. What does this mean?
- If the customer uses a product version with a minimum charge and no receipts have been created, sent or received during the invoicing month, or the sum of the charges does not exceed the minimum charge, the minimum charge is applied.
How can I change the billing address and the name of the company?
- You can change your billing address in Procountor environment under Management > Company info > Basic info, which will also update the information to our customer register. Here are instructions for filling in the information in the Basic Info - view.
- Please inform the change of company’s name to Procountor’s invoicing department by a separate email to email@example.com. The name changed in Basic Info -view does not change the name used for invoices.
Can the invoice due date be changed?
- Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
Can I change the invoicing channel?
- You can determine which invoicing channel you want to receive Accountor Finago Oy's invoices to in Procountor’s Basic Info - view.
- Here are instructions for filling in the information in the Basic Info - view.
Emails go to the wrong person, how do I notify about a new contact person?
- If the contact person needs to be changed, you should send a notification about this to email@example.com.
- The message must include the name, phone number, and email address of the new contact.
What should I do when the business ID has been changed?
- When the customer changes the business ID, a new agreement must be made with Procountor. In this case, new additional services (including e-invoice addresses) are also ordered for the customer. A new Procountor environment must also be established for the new business ID.
- The previous agreement and environment of the old business ID should be terminated. In connection with the termination, the e-invoice addresses of the business ID in question will also be terminated and the environment will be closed. If it is necessary to keep the old and the new environment in use, both environments will be charged according to the companies' agreements.
I have extra Ledger users on my invoice. What should I do?
- User management for Ledger environments is the responsibility of the accounting firm.
- Please always go through the users before the turn of the month and remove the extra ones or change them to free Management/Auditor or Employee - Ledger role. If users have not been removed or changed to a free role before the turn of the month, we will charge users normally and incorrect users will not be credited.
My accounting firm has changed. What should I do?
- The change of accounting firm must always be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form feature in Management > Company info > Basic info. Message should include your company details (name and business ID), what was the old accounting firm, what is the new accounting firm and when the change will take effect.
- If main user is leaving, make sure that main user will add main user rights to other user before leaving.
I have a Ledger Environment and my accounting firm changes. What should I do?
- Notify us about this via email to email@example.com or through the form feature in Management > Company info > Basic info.
- In this case, we need a written confirmation from both the new and the old accounting firm that both accept the transfer and to which version the new accounting firm wants the environment.
- Adding users to the environment must be handled by the accounting firms, as we will not able to help with this.