I want to terminate the service. How can I do this?
- We ask you to send all notices of termination by email to email@example.com or through the form feature in Management > Company info > Basic info. Required information in the email message includes the company name, business ID, the reason and date of termination and the start date of the period of notice. Termination period is 1 month and the agreement ends at the end of the agreement period month.
What is the period of notice for termination of the service?
- Our period of notice is one month.
- (After 1.1.2020 the termination will be 1 month and the agreement ends at the end of the agreement period month)
I have submitted a notice of termination of the service, but have received a new invoice. Why?
- Our period of notice is one month (After 1.1.2020 the termination will be 1 month and the agreement ends at the end of the agreement period month). We send the last invoice to the customer and close the service one month from the date upon which notice was given. The one-month period of notice is chargeable.
How can I save the information from my environment?
- See instructions on saving the information from Procountor here.
- You can save the information from the system within the one-month period of notice, or alternatively, we can copy the following items from the system onto a memory stick for you: the receipts and their attachments, bank statements and the reference payment report, accounting reports, archived reports, and payslips and salary reports, and period tax returns and pension insurance reports. The price of the memory stick is 500.00 € + VAT 24%.
- You can order the memory stick by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please delete the bank accounts saved in the environment before the environment closes. You can delete bank accounts in the program from Management > Company info> Bank account info. Please choose the account you wish to delete from the environment and then click on the Delete- button.
I would like to reopen the terminated service environment. What should I do?
- We charge for reopening the terminated environment according to our valid price list. In addition, the customer must enter into a new service agreement.