This page contains instructions on what to do if your personal password is lost.
After the first login, the login process will be in three steps. You need:
- Personal password (stays always the same)
- One-time password (four letters) or Finago Key -application
Resetting personal password
1. If the personal password is lost, go to Procountor's login page https://secure.procountor.com/procountor/.
2. Click on the Problems signing in? link on the page.
3. Select Lost personal password and enter your username.
4. Then click on Reset password, and you will receive instructions on resetting the password to the email address you've saved in Personal information and settings. Also your mobile phone number needs to be saved in Personal information and settings for the password reset to succeed.
- If phone number and e-mail address are incorrect you should contact Procountor's customer service to retrieve your password.
- For data security reasons, login credentials can only be sent to email address and mobile phone number that the user has saved in Procountor. In situations where credentials can't be sent directly to the user themself, the credentials are sent to the mainuser of the company's Procountor environment.
After login, change your personal password in Personal information and settings.