This page contains instructions on what to do if your personal password is lost.
After the first login, the logging in to Procountor requires:
- Username and personal password (stays always the same)
- One-time password (four letters) or Procountor Key -application
Resetting personal password
1. If the personal password is lost, go to Procountor's login page https://secure.procountor.com/procountor/.
2. Click the I can't remember my password -link on the page.
3. Select I don't remember my password and enter your username. Then click Reset password.
4. You will receive instructions on resetting the password to the email address you've saved in Procountor's Personal information and settings -view.
Also, a reset code has been sent to the phone number of your user account. Your mobile phone number needs to be saved in Personal information and settings -view for the password reset to succeed.
5. The email that includes the instructions on resetting the password, also includes a link. Via the link Reset password you can change your password.
- If you don't receive an email or SMS, your phone number or e-mail address may be incorrect. In that case, please contact Procountor's customer service to retrieve your password.
- For data security reasons, login credentials can only be sent to email address and mobile phone number that the user has saved in Procountor. In situations where credentials can't be sent directly to the user themself, the credentials are sent to the mainuser of the company's Procountor environment.
6. First enter the code you received via SMS and then create a new password. Click Reset password.
After login, you can later on also change your personal password in Personal information and settings.