Salary type report helps to sort the used salary types based on selected search criteria. The report allows to search differently named salary types. The report can be found from Payroll > Reports > Salary type report.
Mandatory search criteria are Payment period between and Salary category or income type. After these criteria have been filled the Show report button will be activated.
- Payment period - This will search the salary type by using the payment period.
- Payday - This will search the salary type by using the payday.
Payment period/payday between
- Choose the dates that will be used in the search.
Group results by
- Grouping will determine how the search results will be grouped to the view below.
- Grouping options are: Salary category, salary type, person report group and income type.
- Search results can be narrowed down to those salary types that have row exception Recovery and/or Unjust enrichment or to those that have no row exception.
- If the criteria is not wanted, choose the empty option from the dropdown menu.
- Status search criteria narrows the search to a specific status. See more detailed information about salary statuses here.
- The search criteria determines that does the search engine search receipts by Salary category & Salary type or by Income type.
- The criteria should be filled in so that the search can find salaries.
- After selecting the criteria the salary categories or income types should be chosen.
- The salary type can also be specified.
Include inactive persons
- The search will also take the salaries that are made for inactive persons if the option is selected.
Person report group
- The search can be narrowed down to selected reporting groups.
- The search can be narrowed down to selected persons.
Looking at the search results
The search results show only 20 first results. By clicking show more Procountor will download more search results.
Sorting the salary type report by salary type name
It is possible to narrow the search results to show the results by salary type name. This will also show the salary type name that is set by hand. Fill in the following search criteria:
- Payment period/payday between: Select the right time period
- Group results by: Salary type
- Search by: Salary category & Salary type or Income type, choose the salary types and categories
- Select other options if needed
Click Show report button.
Printing the report
The report can be printed to PDF, Excel or HTML by clicking the right hand side button of the mouse. The feature will be improved as soon as possible.