When Procountor Solo is taken into use, the program is in trial mode. This allows the user to familiarize with the functions in their own user interface. Some functions, like e-invoicing and payment functions are not in use in the trial mode. However, it is possible to begin sales invoicing and to add customers and products to the registers while using Solo in the trial mode. When it is time to unlock all features and switch system to the production mode of Procountor Solo, the entrepreneur must send an e-contract via a link that is found in the entrepreneur's Solo interface. The contract is signed in Signom. Scanned or printed Procountor Solo contracts cannot be processed.
How to order Procountor Solo
- The accountant must establish the environment in the Solo product version of Procountor. More detailed instructions for setting up the environment can be found here (in Finnish).
- Place the Solo order here (in Finnish). If you need assistance, please contact our Sales Department 020 7879 830, email@example.com .
- The entrepreneur signs the order electronically using online banking ID. The entrepreneur will be notified by e-mail when the order has been processed - the Solo environment will then be transferred to production use.
Features of the trial use
- Creating and sending sales invoices in PDF-form (through the user’s own e-mail) or by e-mail straight from the software
- Creating payment reminders and sending them by e-mail
- Managing ledgers
- Marking invoices as paid
- Photographing and saving receipts
- Managing customer and product registers
Please note that accounting transactions created during the trial use and before the opening of bank connections must be submitted to the accounting manually.
Features of the production use
- Sending e-invoices
- Sending invoices from the printing service
- Search for bad credit records
- Receiving e-invoices
- Paying invoices
- Processing bank statement transactions
- Automated payments
- Sending accounting material
Terminating Procountor Solo Contract
If you wish to stop using Procountor Solo, please follow these termination instructions.
Accounting material in the Solo environment on the Procountor side can be saved by following the instructions in this guide.
Data can be retrieved from the Solo Entrepreneur interface using this guide (in Finnish).