This article will discuss the login problems when it comes to Finago Key application.
Application has logged the user out and asks for one-time password
There are situations that the Key app logs the user out by itself or the user changes the mobile device and has to download the application again. The application asks for username and one-time password.
- Username is the same as the one the user uses for logging in to Procountor.
- One-time password can be ordered from Procountor's login page by clicking Problems signing in? link. Select Problems logging in? > Lost one-time password. Procountor will send the one-time password to users phone number that has been set to user's Personal info and settings.
- Further instructions about getting the one-time password can be found here.
Logging in without internet access
- If the mobile device does not have an internet access, it is possible to login with an offline code.
- When logging in with Finago Key without internet access, push My device is offline button.
- After pushing the button, select Offline from Finago Key app.
- The application will provide an offline code to insert to the login page of Procountor.
- The code changes every 30 seconds.
Problems with using Finago Key when logging in
- If the login with Finago Key is not accepted, Procountor’s login page will give a notification about it.
- If the login with Finago Key does not work, the firs thing to do is to delete the application and the download it again. New single-use passwords are provided when clicking Problems logging in? on the login page.
- If deleting and re-loading do not help, contact Procountor’s customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org).