Travel and expense invoices can be copied as sales invoices to debit the original invoice from customers.
1. Select Edit > Copy from travel or expense invoice Invoice view.
2. Select Receipt type: Sales invoice and Business partner: Select from register from the Copying window.
- The idea is to create a sales invoice in order to be able to get the money from the customers based on the original expense invoice.
- If the customer is not in Procountor's customer register, select Business partner: Empty invoice template to be able to fill in the customer's information to the sales invoice.
3. Click Continue, which will open the Business partner register.
4. Select the right business partner and click Select business partner.
5. Procountor opens a Sales invoice based on the original invoice. Fill in all the necessary information and send the invoice to the business partner.