There is a great significance in Procountor's invoice statuses. They dictate when an invoice can be modified and how invoices appear in reporting. The process of journal receipts statuses are discussed in this article.
Statuses of the journal receipts
- The receipt is in status not saved until it is saved for the first time.
- An unfinished journal receipt can be complemented and changed, and it can be invalidated.
- Possible changes made to the accounting entries when editing the journal receipt must be removed and re-created.
- An unfinished journal receipt is not included in reporting provided for in the Accounting Act nor in VAT return.
- It is included in reports considering all transactions.
- The journal receipt has been created wrongly and therefore marked as invalidated.
- The journal receipt has no accounting entry.
- The invalidated journal receipt can only be included in receipt search and reports if the user wants to show invalidated transactions.
- Journal receipts must be approved separately.
- Clicking the Approve button in the journal receipt changes the status to Approved.
- An approved journal receipt cannot be invalidated and it is included in reporting provided for in the Accounting Act and in VAT returns.
- The accounting entries of an approved journal receipt can be changed.