Using search criteria
- Several different search criteria can be used in Procountor. Possible searchable receipt types are sales and purchase invoices, journals, salaries and travel and expense invoices.
- When you use several search criteria, they can be combined using the conjunction AND, i.e. the search results will only include receipts that fulfill all of the given search criteria.
- Receipts can be searched in Search > Receipt search.
- Salary slips can be searched in Payroll > Salary slip search.
- Old salary slips (done before 2019) can be searched in Payroll > Salaries (old) > Salary slip search.
- Journal receipts can be searched in Accounting > Journal receipt search.
Filling in search criteria
Free text search
- You can include the * and ? characters in a text search.
- The * character represents any character string (also null), and ? represents any single character.
- Text search searches invoices by name, address, invoice number, products etc.
- Invoices can be search by several invoice numbers. Just separate the invoices by using commas (for example 1023, 1024, 1025).
- When searching by date, enter only a start date in order to find all items dated on and after that date.
- Alternatively, enter only an end date to find all items dated up to and including that date.
- You can also use both the start and end dates to search for items dated between them up to (and including) the date, or period of time.