You can login to Procountor in page secure.procountor.com. During the first login, you need your username and your personal password. The username will be generated by the Procountor head user from your company or by the accounting office.
The username and the personal password will be delivered to you by email and text message or by the person who has created the username. Please contact the head user of your company’s Procountor environment or send us an email (email@example.com) if you did not get your login information.
1. Insert your username (upper box) and personal password (lower box) to the login boxes.
2. Push Next
Phase 1. Personal information
3. During the first login you should check if your personal information is correct and fill in the missing information. Your contact information should be accurate, because, for example, in case of missing passwords, you can use Problems signing in? -link in the login page, and we will send the missing passwords to the email address and the phone number included in your personal information.
4. When the necessary information is filled, push Confirm.
Phase 2. Change password
1. Change your password.
2. Push Confirm.
Phase 3. Verification method
5. After the first login, the login process will have three steps. Choose the last login verification method in this phase. You may change the method at any point after the first login.
- If you choose Finago Key mobile verification, you will verify the login by mobile application.
- If you choose the one-time password list, the third step in login process will be by entering four letter password from the password list.
6. Select the desired method and push Select.
Phase 4. Finago Key mobile application
7. Download the Finago Key -application to your mobile device. If you want us to send a download link choose the device that you are using. The link will be send to the phone number which was filled into the contact information in phase 1.
8. Enter your username and the one-time password to the application. You can find the one-time password from the computer screen.
9. Login to the application.
10. When the application connects to the software, you can see the "Finago Key connected" -sign. Push Start using Procountor.
Phase 4. One-time password list
When you choose the one-time password as the last verification method for the login, the program generates 100 one-time passwords to you.
11. Open the PDF list and Save it or print it.
12. Log in to Procountor.
Phase 5. After the login
After the login, Procountor welcomes you to use the software and teaches you how to navigate.
Please change your personal password after you have logged in. You can find the personal settings from the upper right corner Personal information and settings > Change password
After the first login, the login process will be in three steps. You need:
- Personal password
- One-time password or Finago Key -application
Notice that the third method of the login can be changed any time. If the password list is changed to Key application the user needs to have a 4 letter one time password to login to Key app. Also if the Key app logs the user out of the smart phone the user need the 4 letter one time password to log in again.
- One time passwords can be ordered from Procountor's login page link Problems signing in? and Procountor will send a text message to the user's phone. Select Problems logging in? > Lost one-time password.