You can login to Procountor in page https://finago.com/en/. Choose Login > Procountor. During the first login, you need your username and your personal password. The username will be generated by the Procountor head user from your company or by the accounting office.
The username and the personal password will be delivered to you by email and text message or by the person who has created the username. Please contact the head user of your company’s Procountor environment or contact our customer service if you did not get your login information.
1. Insert your username (upper box) and personal password (lower box) to the login boxes.
2. Push Next
Phase 1. Personal information
3. During the first login you should check if your personal information is correct and fill in the missing information. Your contact information should be accurate, because, for example, in case of missing passwords, you can use Problems signing in? -link in the login page, and we will send the missing passwords to the email address and the phone number included in your personal information.
4. When the necessary information is filled, push Confirm.
Phase 2. Change password
5. Change your password.
6. Push Confirm.
Phase 3. Verification method
7. After the first login, the login process will have three steps. Choose the last login verification method in this phase. You may change the method at any point after the first login.
- If you choose Procountor Key mobile verification, you will verify the login by mobile application.
- If you choose the one-time password list, the third step in login process will be by entering four letter password from the password list.
8. Select the desired method and push Select.
Phase 4. Procountor Key mobile application
1. Download Procountor Key from the application store for your iOS or Android device.
2. Open the application. To register Procountor Key for your account, scan the QR code you see on the Procountor login page with the application.
3. Next, the application asks to select the identification method to be used. The alternatives are to allow the use of biometric data (face or fingerprint recognition)or use a PIN code.
4. Procountor Key is now in use. On Procountor's login page, push Start using Procountor.
More information about installing Procountor Key can be found here.
Phase 4. One-time password list
When you choose the one-time password as the last verification method for the login, the program generates 100 one-time passwords to you.
1. Open the PDF list and Save it or print it.
2. Log in to Procountor.
Phase 5. After the login
After the login, Procountor welcomes you to use the software and teaches you how to navigate.
Please change your personal password after you have logged in. You can find the personal settings from the upper right corner Personal information and settings > Change password
After the first login, the login process will be in three steps. You need:
2. Personal password
3. One-time password or Procountor Key -application
- Notice that the third method of the login can be changed any time. You can change the login method on Procountor's login page after entering the username ja personal password.
- One time passwords can be ordered from Procountor's login page link Problems logging in or Lost one-time password.