The basic information of multiple people can be edited simultaneously in Payroll > Person Register > Edit multiple.
Person register: Edit multiple
Editing multiple persons’ basic info can be done through the Edit multiple button in Person register.
- The button opens the Edit multiple business partners view.
- Search for persons that are to be edited by using the search criteria.
- Clicking the Search business partners button gives a list at the bottom of the page of people who fit the search criteria.
- Persons can be selected on this list by either ticking the box on the left-hand side or by clicking Select all.
- After selecting the persons for editing, clicking Edit business partners opens a new window listing all the persons selected on the list.
- Choosing Continue opens a window where selected fields can be edited.
This gives an option to simultaneously edit multiple business partners’ name, account number, invoice channel, contact person, penal interest, term of payment, currency, delivery method, language, activeness, verifier list, and invoice verifiers.
- “Autonumber unnumbered” issues a customer number to all the selected business partners that do not yet have a number.
- The changes can be saved by choosing Continue at the bottom of the window.
The same Edit multiple business partners view also allows the adding of actions behind multiple business partners at once.
- Add action to management button opens a window as shown below.
- Here, you can edit the date, person in charge, and the action as well as ass additional information and a next action.
- These notes will be shown in the person register in Payroll > Person register by choosing a person, right clicking the name and selecting Management.