You can import tax card information electronically from the Tax Administration to Procountor.
The direct transfer of tax cards can be found in section Payroll > Direct transfer of withholding tax details.
Creating new tax card request
1. Go to the Payroll > Direct transfer of withholding tax details and click Create new request button.
- The button will show you all the employees, who are employees in Procountor.
- The company should have company ID filled in to Management > Company info > Basic info.
2. Select all the employees whose tax card is going to be fetched from the tax office by using the direct transfer.
3. Save the changes and click Send (ApitamoPKI). Further information about ApitamoPKI interface can be found here.
4. The tax office will handle all the direct transfer requests in order and it might take some time. The inbound message will come from the tax office after the tax cards are ready. An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address which was inserted to the notification e-mail address box in the request form.
The inbound tax card will have the following information:
- tax card type
- tax percentages
- tax town
- tax card date
- income limit
Fetching the tax cards to Procountor
When the inbound message of the ready tax cards has been received the tax cards are ready to be inserted to Procountor.
1. Go to Payroll > Direct transfer of withholding tax details select the direct transfer request that is in Sent status and click Fetch information.
2. When the information has been fetched Show request button will be activated.
3. By clicking Update information button the tax cards will be transferred to the Salary info view.
Reviewing tax deduction card information
You can view and update an employee’s tax deduction card information in section Payroll > Employee register > Select employee > Edit salary info > Tax card.
In Procountor’s new salary section, you can simultaneously save the information of several tax deduction cards for an employee. A person can only have one valid tax deduction card at a time, so the entry into force time is specified using the tax card date.
You can already use the direct transfer of tax cards before the January salary calculation, from November onward.
Deleting direct transfer requests
In situations when the direct transfer requester cannot complete the direct transfer by him/herself the transfer can be deleted and an other requester can make the transfer.
- According the tax man the transfer has to be done by the same person an that is why the transfer has to be done again if the same person cannot make the whole process.
- Only Not sent and Sent requests can be deleted.
1. Choose in the Direct transfer of tax cards view the transfer that is supposed to be deleted.
2. Click Delete direct transfer request button.
Making the direct transfer request again
The direct transfer can be done once more after the first request in the situations in which there have been problems with the initial transfer. The second transfer is done the same way as the first transfer.
- Notice that the software does not suggest those people automatically to the transfer whose tax card have already been requested. The people can be selected manually from the selection column.
- The software takes the newest tax card from the employee register to the salary lip.