In Procountor Payroll accounting is started with implementing payroll settings and information and creating the employees.
- The employees person information and employee information should be filled in to Procountor in order to calculate salaries.
- In this page the process of creating an employee will be introduced.
1. The process of creating an employee starts with adding the person to the Person register (Payroll > Person register) using the Add person button.
- This opens the Person basic info view.
- The required information must be added for a new person in order to export the person to the Employee register.
- For a Finnish person the mandatory information are name, social security number and bank account number.
- More detailed instructions can be found here.
- Person grouping can be used to help with employee grouping so that in the future, employees of a specific type can be found more quickly.
2. When the necessary information for identifying an employee is filled to Person register the employee will be transferred to Employee register.
- The Employee register enables you to edit the details of one or more employees, specify employee absences and specify a housing or company car benefit.
- From the register, you can switch to the Salary info view. In this view, you can add information about the income earner’s employment relationship, taxation information as well as international working information on a case-by-case basis.
- Once the salary information has been complemented, the Salary base is created for the person, which reflects the salary statement generated for the person.
- It is recommended to assign all regular recurring salary types to the salary base. A salary type can be assigned a ready salary base price to facilitate regular salary calculation.
3. After filling in all the necessary information about an employee, the payroll accounting can be started in New salary list view.