It is possible to create various integrations to Procountor from other systems. This page contains information about different integration options and things to consider when building integrations.
Software integrations are common in the present day and the demand for them is increasing. It is possible streamline functions by transferring data automatically between programs. This way the data doesn’t have to be saved manually to several separate locations. When the manual saving of overlapping information decreases, a possibility for mistakes reduces. The information is also available quicker than before and the information has a more precise real-time element. Integrations and the automation of data transfer releases time for more productive work.
You can contact our integration specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Import data function can be used, for example, when customer register or product register is brought to a newly created environment in Procountor (in the start-up phase of Procountor).
- The function can be also used when transferring of data from another program to Procountor happens less frequently or when the transfer does not have to be constant.
- Data transfer is done by importing the data manually to Procountor with the import data function. It should be noted that the import file must match Procountor’s record description and the file has to be in csv format (with invoices, the format can be also dde or zip).
- The following material can be imported to Procountor with the import data function:
- Business partner data (customer/supplier/person)
- Product data (sales/purchase)
- Invoice data
- Budget data
- Dimension data
- Accounting information
- Salary data (salary slips)
- Salary info (to Salary info view in the employee register)
- Import data function can be used free of charge and it is visible in the main menu of Procountor by default. The receipts brought to Procountor with the function are charged according to the normal price list.
- More information about the import data function is available in this guide article.
Automated invoice transfer
- Automated invoice transfer is a chargeable (opening fee and monthly fees) additional service that enables the automated transfer of invoices from another software to Procountor using a transfer interface. Therefore, the automated invoice transfer is more automated function than the manually operated import data function.
- Technically, the information is transferred with SFTP method (SSH File Transfer Protocol). The transferred files must in xml format that are adapted to Finvoice 1.2. standard. This means that the files must have specific external elements compared to the Finvoice standard. However, some of the elements related to the Finvoice standard are not scanned from the material at all.
- It should be noted that enabling the automated invoice transfer requires that the forming of Procountor-compatible (in line with Procountor’s file description) invoice material has been implemented or will be implemented in the program that is sending the invoice material.
- More information about the automated invoice transfer, record description as well as example files can be found here.
Automated accounting material transfer
- Automated accounting material transfer is a chargeable (opening fee and monthly fees) additional service that enables the automated transfer of accounting material from another software to Procountor using a transfer interface. The information is transferred with SFTP method in xml format. This function can be used to bring daily cash sales to Procountor as a journal receipt, for example.
- Enabling the automated accounting material transfer requires that the forming of Procountor-compatible (in line with Procountor’s file description) accounting material in xml format has been implemented or will be implemented in the program that is sending the accounting material.
- Procountor API (Application Programming Interface) is an interface that enables software queries from another software to Procountor.
- Technically, Procountor API is based on REST (Representational State Transfer) technology that is a way to create an interface or system architecture based on HTTP queries. Data transfer format used with the interface is JSON and OAuth2 is used for authentication.
- Procountor API is charged with an environment-related monthly fee. The implementation of Procountor API requires that an integration from other software or system has been built for Procountor API.
- More information is available here.
Exporting data from Procountor
- Different reports and receipts saved in Procountor can be exported from Procountor if they have to be transferred to another software. This is done without charges with buttons that are located in different search views and reports in Procountor. The information can be exported in csv, html and pdf formats.
- Manual data export is recommended when the need for data transfer is infrequent, i.e. the data transfer is not constant.
- As an alternative for manual data transferring, we offer a few specific automatic exports (as a chargeable service; opening fee and monthly fees) that transfer the needed information daily to a separate folder in Procountor’s server. The information can be retrieved from the server with SFTP identifiers.
- Exports are available for invoice, accounting and payment information. File format is either csv or xml, depending on the data type.