Inventory report is used to track the status and changes of the inventory. The Inventory report is visible when Inventory management (which is additional service) is in use in the environment.
If Inventory management is in use, the Inventory report is found in Reports > Inventory report.
Buttons in the upper section of the view
- Search report button searches for the report according to search criteria.
- Clear button is removes given search criteria.
- Export data button exports the report data to an Excel worksheet.
- Search from drop-down menu is used to determine if Purchase products or Sales products are included in the report.
- Inventory events time period field and Stock balance date field: time interval of the report is determined with these fields; the latter is also the stock balance date.
- Product group menu determines the product groups to be included in the report.
- Product name and code determines the products to be included in the report.
- Valuation type menu has two selections:
- FIFO: when this method is used, the values for products are fetched from transactions and invoices.
- Register price: when this method is used, the values for products are fetched from the product register. When Register price is chosen, a selection of Include discounts becomes available.
The search results can be exported to different kinds of formats using the Excel, HTML and PDF buttons.
Search results can be sorted in different ways by clicking the names of the columns. Visible columns can be edited by clicking the gearwheel icon in the right side of the view. The round arrow icon is used to restore the columns their default arrangement.
A single inventory product can be examined more accurately by clicking its name. When the name of a product is clicked, a new section opens to the Inventory report view. This section shows all inventory transactions of the product within the given time interval. It is also possible to go to the receipts of the transactions by clicking the numbers in Receipt no. column. By clicking Purchase product card and Sales product card buttons, the user is taken to the product card of chosen product.