Reference payment report can be used to examine reference payments that have arrived to Procountor. Reference payments can be sorted and searched with the given search criteria, for example by period of time.
Reference payment report is found in Reports > Payment reports > Reference payment report.
Buttons in the upper section of the view
- Search button searches the reference payment report according to search criteria.
- Accounting button is used to go to the accounting page of the chosen reference payment or allocated invoice.
- To reference payments button opens Bank statements and refence payments view of the selected reference payment.
- Excel button transfers the information to an Excel worksheet.
Fields in the search criteria
- Start date: the first day of the interval to be included in the report
- End date: the last day of the interval to be included in the report
- Account number: the account (or all accounts of the environment) to be included in the report
- Sum: specifying the search with a certain sum
- Name: specifying the search with a text
- Reference: specifying the search with a reference number of an invoice
- The possible OK note in the Allocated column functions as a button that is used to go to the Invoice view of the allocated invoice.
- The search results can be sorted in different ways by clicking the name of each column. For example, by clicking the Payment column, the rows can be set to ascending or descending order by the payment sum.
- By clicking the To reference payments button when a row is selected, the user is taken to examine and fix the reference payment allocation.
- By clicking the Accounting button when a row is selected, the user is taken to examine and fix the accounting of the reference payment.
- The total sum of reference payments and the total number of reference payments are formed under the search results.