Product register report is used to examine the data of multiple products in product register simultaneously.
Product register report is found in Reports > Register reports > Product register report.
Using Product register report requires at least viewing rights to sales and/or purchases product register.
All information in product register can be fetched to the Product register report at once. First, choose desired information fields and conditions in search criteria. After this, click Show product register report button.
- Show product register report button opens a report in line with given search criteria.
- Select all fields button selects all information fields for products (last menu in search criteria).
- Clear fields button removes the selection of all information fields for products (last menu in search criteria).
- Product types selection is used to set sales and/or purchase products to the report.
- Name field can be used to limit the search by entering a name of a product (or a part of a name) to the field.
- Product code field can be used to limit the search by entering a product code to the field.
- Main group drop-down menu can be used to choose a main product group that limits the search.
- Product group drop-down menu can be used to choose a product group that limits the search.
- Show inactive products selection is used to set also inactive products to the report.
- Select fields to be shown on the report section is used to choose the desired information fields to the report. Selecting multiple fields is done by holding down Ctrl button and selecting the desired fields simultaneously. Fields can also be selected in a view that opens from the magnifying glass button:
- After clicking Show product register report, a product register report in accordance with the search criteria opens in the view.
- Product card button is used to go to the product card of the active row.
- HTML button opens report information in HTML format.
- Excel button opens report information in an Excel worksheet.