Cash flow report can be used to forecast and observe the cash situation based on the balance sheet and balance changes.
Cash flow report is found in Reports > Accounting reports.
By default, the report includes the following account groups and their accounts:
- 190, 191, 170, 175, 287, 292.
- Accounts shown in Cash flow report can be edited with Report formulas.
Buttons in the upper section of the view:
- Search report button forms the report according to the search criteria.
- Clear button removes given search criteria. It is also possible to choose Restore default search conditions from the arrow icon next to the Clear button.
- Report formulas button is used to go to Report formulas view that is used to edit the accounts shown on the report. More information about report formulas here.
- My searches button includes two options: Save search and Delete search. When a search is saved, it will be visible under the My searches By clicking the name of the saved search, the search criteria are updated to match the saved search.
- Update reporting database button updates the data that is used to form the report. The latest update time is shown under the heading Last update.
- Accounting report type: Cash flow is chosen from this drop-down menu.
- Receipt date: these fields are used to set the time interval of the report. By default, Procountor proposes the first day of the open financial year as the start date.
- Report length: this drop-down menu is used to choose report length among four different options: Default, Brief, All account groups, All accounts.
- Presentation type: this drop-down menu has several options that can be used to change the presentation type. Default option is Total sum for selected period.
- Show percentage of the cash revenue: this option includes a percentage of cash receipts and cash disbursements in relation to the funds in the search results.
- New search criterion: this selection is used to add new search criterion in order to specify the search. Options include for example Name, Receipt type and Dimensions.
- Last update: the time stamp under this heading shows the latest update time.
- Receipt status: this drop-down menu is used to choose Business transactions or Non-business transactions to be included in the report. It is also possible to choose both or just one specific status.
- Show rows with zero values: this selection includes possible rows with zero values to the results.
- Hide creator: this selection removes the creator’s information from the report.
- Comparison period: when this selection is activated, a new section becomes visible in the search criteria. The new section includes settings about the comparison period.
- Excel, HTML, PDF and ZIP package buttons: with these buttons, the search results can be transferred into various different file formats.
- Search transactions button: this button is used to examine the transactions of the active row more thoroughly.