The cash flow report reflects the cash situation on the basis of the balance sheet and the balance changes by entry date.
You can find the Cash flow report in menu Accounting > Accounting reports and in the Accounting report type drop-down menu, select the option Cash flow and then click Search report.
The Receipt date specifies the date of the receipts to be included. The default value in the start date is the start date of the oldest open accounting period.
In the Report length drop-down menu, you can select Brief, Default, All account groups or All accounts.
In the Report columns drop-down menu, you can select the desired comparison data to be shown in the search result.
The column options are:
- Last month and total sum
- This period’s last month, period and forecast: the forecast is calculated for a period of 12 months from the search start date, and the value is calculated on the basis of the actual value for the early part of the report period and on the basis of the budget for the rest of the report period
- Every month and total sum
- Every quarter and total sum
- 12 month cumulative sums ending in different months
- Every dimension code and total sum