Journal receipts can be searched in Accounting > Journal receipt search.
- The button searches receipts according to the given search criteria and displays the search result in the lower section of the view.
- Options Clear and Restore default search conditions can be chosen from the Clear menu.
- Clear button clears the given search criteria.
- Restore default search conditions restores Procountor's default search criteria.
- The button can be used to save and recall frequently used combinations of search criteria.
- Search criteria can be combined freely.
- More information about optimizing searches can be found here.
- There are Cross and Plus buttons after the search criteria buttons which removes criteria and adds more search criteria.
- This search criterion specifies the range for the dates of the receipts to be included in the search results.
- This search criterion is used to search for invoices by name.
- This search criterion is used to search for invoices by their invoice number in Procountor.
New search criterion
- More search options can be added from New search criterion bar. Select the criterion from the list and push Plus button to add the criterion.
- More about the additional criteria can be found here.
Processing search results
- The search result corresponding to the search criteria is displayed in the lower part of the Receipt search view.
- In journal receipts the Accounting value column shows the debit value of the entries.
- The search result (e.g. by name or accounting value) can be sorted by clicking on the column headers. The results will remain sorted until you exit the view.
Search results buttons
- By clicking the button, you can go directly to the invoice view, the receipt’s accounting page, or the Dimensions view.
- Use the Attachments button to add, view or delete attachments (see details in the Attached files function). The view also includes Next and Previous buttons, by which you can move backward and forward in the search results.
- The button opens the selected receipt in printable format (HTML or PDF).
- The button allows you to open the search result in different formats. Options include: Search result and VAT specification, Printable ZIP package, Printable PDF package, Brief export file and Extended export file. Selecting Search result and VAT specification will list the receipts in HTML format and display a VAT summary of the invoices at the bottom of the page.
- Printable PDF package compiles the selected receipts into a single PDF package (no attachments). Printable PDF package, also attachments creates a single PDF package but only imports PDF attachments, whereas Printable PDF package, only attachments only lists PDF file attachments.
- The printable ZIP package , on the other hand, will include all file attachments. The finvoice.xml files included in e-invoices are not actual file attachments; they are created for browsing XML-format finvoice data.
- The button will take you directly from the search results to the Verification view of the selected invoice or to Verification of multiple invoices.
- The button will take you to the Group dimensioning selection that is used for dimensioning several invoices simultaneously (for more information, see the Group dimensioning function).
- The Periodizations selection enables you to create several journals at the same time.
- Through this button, you can also access the selections Invoice transaction information, Notes, Create new invoice, Adjust to business partner and Create a new partner.
- By clicking on Create a new partner, you can create a new business partner from the information on the receipt you have selected.
- By clicking on Adjust to business partner, you can allocate the receipt to the correct business partner.