Multiple orders can be sent, approved and converted to invoices with the Processing of multiple invoices function. The function can be found from Receipt search view (Search > Receipt search) by clicking the More actions button (above the search results) and then by choosing Processing of multiple invoices function from the drop-down menu.
All sales and purchase orders with statuses Unfinished, Not sent and Sent are listed on the Processing of multiple orders view.
Buttons of the view
- All orders with Unfinished status will be accepted with the button.
- All selected orders can be sent with the button. Exceptionally, orders with the invoice channel No sending are not sent.
Change selected to invoice
- Button opens a window, where user can choose if the selected orders will be copied or changed to an invoice.
- The button selects all orders listed on the Processing of multiple orders view.
Copying / Changing the orders to invoices
- After selecting the wanted the wanted orders, click Change selected to invoice On the opening window it can be chosen if the orders will be copied or changed to an invoice.
Copy as invoice
- Selecting the Copy to invoice option will copy the order to an invoice without deleting the order.
- The status of the order will be set to Invoiced, after which it will no longer have an accounting page and cannot be edited.
- Invoiced orders can be searched through the Receipt search function or from the Product amounts (sales invoices) report.
- The created sales invoice will be dated to the current date and the due date calculated from the invoice date according to the term of payment.
- The invoice will be assigned a new invoice number and reference number.
- Apart from accounting and dimensions, all information on the invoice will be identical to that on the order.
- Attachments to the order will not be transferred to the invoice.
- The information on the invoice can be edited until the invoice is approved.
Change as invoice
- The Change to invoice button converts the order into an invoice, which deletes the order.
- The created purchase invoice will be dated to the current date and the due date calculated from the invoice date according to the term of payment.
- When changing an order to an invoice, the order number will be retained as the invoice number and the order reference as the invoice’s reference number. The remaining information on the invoice, accounting and dimension information included, will be identical to that on the order.
- When a sales order is changed to an invoice, its attachments will be transferred to the invoice.
- The invoice information can still be edited until the invoice is approved.