You can send Finvoice electronic consumer invoices, or e-invoices, through Procountor. An e-invoice is an electronic invoice offered to consumers and sent to the customer's online bank for payment. Finvoice electronic invoices for consumers are referred to as consumer electronic invoices.
The program includes support for sending, editing and deleting invoicer notifications related to consumer electronic invoices, processing recipient notifications, and sending Finvoice electronic invoices to consumers. Functions related to electronic consumer invoicing can be ordered from our customer service, email@example.com .
Electronic invoicing for consumers is implemented as follows:
1. In order to be able to send consumer electronic invoices, your company must have an agreement on the sending of electronic invoices with your bank, and the e-invoicing addresses must have been saved in the program (Management > Company information > Electronic invoice addresses). You should check with your bank to confirm whether the sending of consumer electronic invoices is covered by your e-invoice agreement, or whether you need to sign a separate agreement.
2. Clicking on the Make invoicer notification button in Management > Company information > Electronic invoicing addresses > will notify your banking operator that your company is ready to send consumer electronic invoices to its customers. The invoicer notification includes a check data item by which recipients are allocated to the correct invoicers and consumers are offered e-invoices when they make payments through their online bank.
3. Once you have made the invoicer notification, its sending time will be displayed in the Invoicer notification sent field in the Electronic invoicing addresses view.
4. The customer completes and sends the recipient notification in his or her online bank. Using the recipient notification, the customer announces that he or she wishes to receive e-invoices from your company. Since the bank reference code of the customer’s previous invoice is used as the check data item for the recipient notification, a sales invoice for the customer must exist in Procountor.
5. You can view the recipient notifications received by your company through the Quick links on the front page (If the Consumer electronic invoice announcement section is not displayed, you can select the quick links displayed on the front page by clicking on the Gear icon). The recipient notifications can also be viewed in Registers > Business partners > Receiver info notifications.
6. In the view accessed through the quick links or customer register, new recipient notifications can be allocated to business partners. Read more about this view and its functions here.
Notifications from consumers who want to receive consumer e-invoices will be received with the status Add. In this case, allocating the notification to a business partner (customer) will change the customer’s invoice channel to e-invoice and save the e-invoicing address (received with the notification) as the invoicing address.
Other possible situations:
- If the notification's status is Delete, the customer has announced that they will no longer receive consumer e-invoices in the e-invoicing address in question. Allocating the notification will change the customer's invoice channel to mail and remove the e-invoice address.
- If an existing allocation between a receiver info notification and a customer is released, the customer's invoice channel will not be changed automatically. The notification can be allocated normally to another business partner.
7. After allocating the recipient notification and thus saving the e-invoicing address to the customer's invoicing information, you will be able to send electronic sales invoices to the customer in question.
If there's a notification that's not supposed to be handled at all (for example, when the sender of the notification is not the company's customer but has mistakenly sent the notification), these notifications can be deleted by clicking on the Delete row button.