You can search your own salary slips from Payroll > Salary list search.
How to search own salary slips?
1. Log in to Procountor. More information about the first login can be found here.
2. Go to Payroll > Salary list search.
3. Add search criteria to the Search criteria section and click on Search.
4. Select a salary list from the Search results and click on the name of the list.
5. Select your salary slip by clicking on the row of the slip and then click on PDF button.
6. The preview of the salary slip opens to new tab in PDF format.
Why can't I find my salary slip?
There might be many reasons why a salary slip is not listed in the salary list search. These criteria have to be fulfilled in order for a user to see his/hers salary slip.
- Salary has been calculated.
- Salary slip has at least Paid or Paid elsewhere status.
- Salary earner has at least the following rights in Procountor:
- Payroll accounting: Viewing rights
- Salary earners Procountor username is linked to the employee in Person register to whom the salary has been calculated.
- If the username and employee register information is not linked the salary earner cannot see the salary slip.
- The linking can be done in Payroll > Person register and pushing the Link to a user button.
What to do when I cannot see my salary slip?
1. Ensure from your company's payroll clerk that your salary has been calculated and all the criteria above are fulfilled.
2. If you cannot see your salary slip after the first step please contact the hear user of your company's Procountor environment. He/She can sort the problem with Procountor's customer service.