This page contains instructions on what to do if your username is lost.
After the first login, the login process will be in three steps. You need:
- Personal password (stays always the same)
- One-time password (four letters) or Finago Key -applicatio
1. If the username is lost, go to Procountor's login page www.secure.procountor.com.
2. Click on the Problems signing in? link on the page.
2. Select Lost username. Then enter your first and last name as well as the email address that you have saved in Personal information and settings.
3. Once you've entered the information, click on Send and your username will be sent to you user by email.
- If phone number and/or e-mail address are incorrect you should contact Procountor's customer service to retrieve your password.
- For data security reasons, login credentials can only be sent to email address and mobile phone number that the user has saved in Procountor. In situations where credentials can't be sent directly to the user themself, the credentials are sent to the mainuser of the company's Procountor environment.