Procountor's customer service may ask for additional information to solve a problem, e.g. a screenshot i.e. a PrintScreen picture. This instruction explains how to carry this out in Windows.
1. Start by taking a screenshot of the situation on the screen by pressing the Prt Scr/PrtSc key in the keyboard. If you want to take a screenshot of the active window only, press simultaneously the Alt key and the Prt Scr (Print Screen) key. The screenshot is now saved on the computer’s clipboard.
At this stage, you can add the picture without cropping directly to e.g. Microsoft Outlook and email it to the customer service.
2. Open Paint or another picture editing program. Add the picture to Paint by key combination Ctrl + V. Now the screenshot appears in Paint.
3. Crop out the areas that are not relevant. Use the Select tool - dashed-line square (selected automatically because you added a sceenshot) to select the area that you want to keep.
4. When you have selected the area, click “Crop”. This leaves the selected area only in the Paint view.
5. Save the picture through the File menu using “Save” or “Save as”. Before saving check the file format. Save the picture in .jpg, .gif or .png format.
6. Complete by replacing the default name in the file name field with the name you want to give to the picture, and select “Save”.
7. The picture has now been saved in your computer.
Another suitable option for Windows computers is this Snipping tool. Instructions how to use it can be found here:
For all Windows, Mac and Linux computers one suitable option for this kind of tool is LightShot. (downloading and instructions from this link)
After you have downloaded this programme, your browser opens a new window where you can see simple instructions.