Basic info view can be accessed through Management > Company info > Basic info.
Fill in the Company name and address. The name and address information are completely or partly visible on different print-outs, for example, reports, data sent in electronic format and the contact information in invoice footers. The address shown on invoices includes the street address, mailbox, postal code and city, but not the billing address.
- If company name is changed to the basic info view, the information of name change does not change the name that is used in Procountor's invoices. Please notify Procountor's invoicing if company name is changed email@example.com
Accounting office name
- Field shows the name of the accounting office that your company is using, if it’s one of Procountor’s partner accounting offices.
- This field is updated by Procountor and cannot be edited by the user.
Procountor invoice channel
- Option enables determining, through which invoice channel the company wants to receive invoices from Accountor Finago.
- This option is only visible for Financials product versions that receive their own invoices (instead of the accounting office).
- Invoice channel can be edited, if the company’s Procountor environment is in production usage, meaning that a Procountor agreement has been signed and Accountor Finago has handled the agreement.
- The chosen invoice channel and address information that’s been added to Basic info view, will be automatically updated to Accountor Finago’s customer register.
- Homepage is displayed in the footer of invoices sent from Procountor.
- Enter your company’s Company ID or association ID in Company ID field. Start by selecting the correct alternative from the drop-down menu: FI for a Finnish company, ASSN for an association or SSN for a private person. If your company has not yet received its company ID, you may select the blank alternative, but remember to fill in the company ID as soon as you’ve received one. Enter the actual identification code in the empty field next to the drop-down menu. If no Company ID has not been entered, some of the Procountor functions cannot be used. For example, the use of the scanning, electronic invoice sending and printing services require a company ID.
- The company ID is used for forming the VAT number shown in the invoice footer when FI is selected from the drop-down menu and the company ID has been entered.
- Field shows which type of contract the company has on the use of Procountor. The contract type can be either trial usage or production usage. The field also shows the version of Procountor that the company is using.
Accounting line of business
- The field is empty for companies.
- For real estate companies and unions (meaning that the company has real estate or union account sheme in use), this field shows the line of business. The chart of accounts is determined when setting up the Procountor environment. If you want to change the chart of accounts after the environment has been set up, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VAT reg. entry
- The field determines if the VAT reg. text will appear on the sales invoices. According to current recommendations, the default is that the text is not shown on sales invoices. Some parties, however, require this text on invoices.
In the employer register
- If the company is registered in the employer register, this information must be entered in In the employer register menu.
Currency rate search density
- The selection in the field determines the currency rate used in currency conversions. Procountor’s fixed rate means that the company uses the same currency rate for the entire year. Using the Procountor’s fixed rate simplifies procedures because no adjustments for exchange rate fluctuations are needed. The company can also select the last-day-of-the-month rate or the daily rate. Procountor retrieves the current exchange rates from the bank every day. The exchange rate used by Procountor is not the same rate that is used for debiting the bank account. When a payment is transferred to the bank in another currency than Euro, the bank debits the bank account with an amount calculated using the exchange rate valid at that moment.
- Language can be either Finnish, English, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish. Company’s language selection determines the language of the invoice template, the language of products used in the travel and expense invoices and the default language of accounting reports. In other words, the company’s language affects the language of the environment data, while each user can select the language of his or her own user interface in Personal information and settings view. For new users added to the environment, the default language will be the one that’s set as company’s language.
- Default language for invoice template is the language set for the business partner in he register. If the business partner has no language set in the register, language of the invoice template will be the company’s language.
Contact persons section shows the contact information of the company’s CEO, chairman of the board, accountant, payroll accountant and Procountor main user. This information is used, for example, in Procountor’s communication and as default information.
It is important to enter the e-mail address of the invoicing contact person in the company’s basic info. The address is displayed, for example, in the contact information at the bottom of invoices and it’s also the default sender address used for invoices sent from Procountor by email.
It is important to enter the phone number of the invoicing contact person in the company’s basic info. The phone number is displayed, for example, in the contact information at the bottom of invoices.
The contact information of the payroll accountant is shown in the salary slip footer.
In contact person’s section, the company can also add contact information of the company’s Data Protection Officer to ensure swift communication in data protection-related matters, if necessary.