This page lists the new manual pages created in connection with version updates.
- In the Salary list view from Export button it is now possible to get a payment report in pdf format. The report shows employee name, code, bank account number, payable amount and due date.
- Tax return form 5 for taxation year 2018.
- Salary bases are now available in the new salary section
- New salary lists and salary slips can be created in the new salary section
- New benefit calculators for company car allowance and accommodation allowance are available in employees’ salary bases and salary slips
- Salary list search can be found in the new salary section
- New Procountor salary types and their connection to Income register’s income types are listed in the salary type register
- Salary base template is a new functionality in the new salary module. This template can be used when updating salary bases for employees. You can manage templates in the Management > Salary info (new) > Salary base template management.
- We have earlier implemented attachment handling already to purchase invoices and now have implemented the same kind of handling also to Bank statements' and reference payments' accounting view. Read more here
- We have added new ledger accounts to the Procountor default chart of accounts. Some of these ledger accounts are sole trader specific and thus they are only added to Finnish chart of accounts.
This template can then be used when updating salary bases for the
This template can then be used when updating salary bases for the
- Annual salary reports for 2018 have been released. The exported summary for Annual salary reports now includes all summaries except invalidated summaries.
- Version release 24.0 contains many GDPR related changes. Such changes are e.g. the possibility to disable email as a Salary channel in your environment and exporting Business Partner register data to Excel or HTML file.
- The functionality in the multi-select components of the reports have been changed so that Ctrl button is no longer needed when selecting and de-selecting search criteria items.
- Old Voyant reports are removed in this release and they are replaced by new graphical and table reports based on QlikView technology.
- New graphical Management reporting by dimension report can be used to monitor and compare the periodic and cumulative development of the Income Statement or Balance Sheet for the selected period and the comparison period by dimension items.
- Income tax return no: 5 is updated for year 2017 with attachments, this was released on week 8. Now also income tax return forms 6B and 6C for tax year 2018 are introduced. In form 6B there is also a possibility to add multiple attachments.
- In version 22.0 we launched a direct tax card transfer service that can be used to request the details of tax cards valid from February 1.
- The option to compare the income statement and balance sheet with a budget uploaded into the environment has been added to Management reporting.
- In this version release we have added a functionality for previewing purchase invoice and examining its attachments. The functionality is opened/closed from the top right corner of the purchase invoice view.
- We have added several improvements to the software resulting from the Accountant’s choice development project.
- For example accounting reports, accounting page, different registers and payroll have gone through significant changes.
- New direct bank transfer payment method has also been released. This feature enables the user to process payments through Procountor without creating an invoice.
- We have continued the replacing our old graphical reports, and now we have released renewed cashflow report.
- New cashflow report is replacing the old graphical cash flow report. This new report shows the bank account balances, changes in the balances and bank account transactions. In addition, the future transactions are displayed with their effect on the development of the bank account balances.
- At the interface new graphical cashflow report can be found from Reports Cashflow reporting
- Invoice notes and attachments can be added to purchase invoices from the verification view.
- Annual salary reports for the year 2017 are now available in Procountor.
- Sorting of transactions on the accounting page has been disabled. The rows will now remain in the order of input.
- We have updated income tax returns 6B and 6C with attachments for the year 2017. It is now possible to return an approved tax return back to unfinished and user can also see the return’s
event history log.
- We have also updated income tax return no. 5 for the year 2016 and this time with chart of accounts mappings.
- In this version we have released the new Purchases and Salaries reporting views.
Version 18.1 and 18.2
- Changes for Tax return for self-assessed taxes have been released. Tax office has changed the
correction procedure. In the future, Tax return for self-assessed taxes will be corrected by sending a supplementary declaration, which includes all the corrected details and will replace the previous one.
- Procountor has been updated with the 2017 payroll calculation percentages, tax-free cost values and other variables. The values of kilometer allowances and daily allowances used on travel invoices will
be changed at the turn of the year.
- Yearly announcements for the year 2016 salaries have been released. Also modifications have been implemented for yearly announcement correction-removal process, when sending announcement that replaces previously given announcement.
- We released the first version of renewed graphical reports. First report is dashboard for the sales graphical report.
- Procountor Key is a mobile application, which allows an easy and secure login to Procountor without one-time passwords. All you need is your username, password and to confirm the login in Procountor Key with one click of a button from mobile application
- In Procountor we have labelled this receipt as additional notes of financial statement and added possibility to upload additional notes to financial statement.
- We have released document management, which enables searching and attaching of documents to new locations in Procountor. This additional feature is available only in Financials product versions. Feature streamlines archiving and administrative work, as from now on all company documents can be stored easily to Procountor. User with sufficient user rights is able to activate this feature from useage settings.
- We have renewed the Users and privileges –view and changed some of the functionalities. Main user can select several users and copy user rights from one user to another.
- According to the new accountancy legislation, implemented from the beginning of 2016, the extraordinary items are no longer part of the income statement. Due to this and some other changes in the legislation we have made changes in the chart of accounts and in the financial reports.
- Instructions can be found using the question mark icon that is located on the left bottom corner of the view. When clicking the question mark you can see instructions relating to the present view on the side menu (when available) and also after clicking question mark you can find a link to online manual and to contact form if you wish to get in touch with Procountor customer service.
- New product versions of Procountor Financials and Ledger launched. More information of product versions found in here.
- Business tax return form number 5 for business operators and self-employed persons has been added to Procountor.
- We have added the possibility to paste entries and dimensions in the new ledger entry tool. The user can now fetch more accounting parameters through the paste transactions -feature, such as VAT statuses.
- New color themes have been released. User is now able to select a preferred color theme from
- Keyboard shortcuts have been renewed and navigation through keypad is now working properly.
- Video presentation of version 13.0. - Watch the video (length 2:54)
- Payment and electronic sending errors are displayed and can be processed in the company’s Procountor environment.
- Advanced user management has been implemented in the new Procountor and it is available in the accounting office environments.
- Video presentation of version 12.0. - Watch the video (length 02:50)
- The layout and menu of the user interface have been updated. The visual appearance of the user interface is clearer and more pleasing on the eye. The contrast has been improved and colours have been adjusted as more subtle and easier to read.
The program menu in the user interface has been improved by bringing the top and side menus alongside the program menu.
- The list includes purchase and sales orders and sales invoices that have a future sending date or that have not yet been processed further by Procountor. The user will be able to remove an invoice from the invoices to be sent list if Procountor has not yet sent the receipt.
- Video presentation of version 11.0. - Watch the video (length 07:34)
- We released an option to request a one-time password by SMS to a mobile phone number in case of a missing password. We recommend that you save your contact details under Personal information and settings. Use the international prefix when saving your phone number (e.g. +358 50 xxx xxxx).
- Under the Login button on Procountor’s login page, you can find the Problem with login? link, which will request you to enter your user ID, personal password and mobile number corresponding to that saved under Personal information and settings. Please refer to the step-by-step instructions to receive a username and a personal or a one-time password.
- Row selection functions are now clearer and more versatile. For example, several rows can be selected at once by holding the Ctrl or Shift key or by using the selection boxes in Balance sheet specification and New receipts widget’s Receipt management view. In addition, the selected and clicked row can be distinguished more clearly with separate colours in all tables of the new Procountor.
- Video presentation of version 10.0. - Watch the video (length 14:22)
- We will release Procountor Mobile application for smart phones. With the application, you can transfer travel and expense invoices directly to Procountor by taking a photo of a receipt to be scanned with a smart phone. The receipt is transferred to the user’s Procountor environment and can be processed immediately by either the person or the accountant managing the environment in question.
- The first report for the new graphic reports was released in all environments. Users who have viewing rights to current sales reports, can also view the new Sales invoices monitoring report.
- We will bring an updated version of the saving tool into the new Procountor alongside the existing saving tool. The updated version will use the table of the new technology which will improve usability and increase the speed for entering receipt information.
- Video presentation of version 7.9 - Watch the video (length 08:46)
- In the new version of Procountor, you can attach several file attachments to an invoice at the same time. Through Attachment management, you can view the files attached to the invoice and choose whether to send them with the sales invoice or not. You can also delete previously added attachments in the Attachments view.
- You can specify dimensioning rules in the Bank statements and Default posting for reference payments views. From now on, you will also be able to specify a VAT type for a new posting rule when creating it.
- Until now, it was not possible to choose the counter-entry account from Default salary postings, and the account was determined automatically. You can now choose the counter-entry account in the Default salary postings view.
- Video presentation of version 7.8 - Watch the video (length 13:54)
- The Bank statements and reference payments view was upgraded and the old bank statement search was removed from use.
- One of the new features is dimension-specific limitation of user rights. It enables limiting a person’s user rights to certain dimensions an items only.
- Another new feature is group accounting, which enables group consolidation, accounting and consolidated financial statements in the software.
- Video presentation of version 7.7 - Watch the video (length 05:57)
- When choosing the tax card type in payroll calculation, users can now choose the cumulative calculation method again during the same accumulation year, regardless of the tax card types previously set for the employee.
- We have added a new status, No VAT processing, for purchases.
- Income tax forms 6B and 6C for 2014 and their enclosures have been added to Procountor.
- Video presentation of version 7.61 - Watch the video (length 07:41)
- You can conveniently examine all VAT entries by clicking on the Search all transactions on the VAT summary and periodic tax return (for VAT information only).
- Three new units have been added to the product register: mm, cm and min.
- A new report, Age distribution of invoices, has been added to Payment transactions > Payment reports. The report can be retrieved from either sales or purchase invoices. The report indicated the maturation of open invoices by business partner.
- Video presentation of version 7.6 - Watch the video (length 04:46)
- By clicking on the Bank statement button, you can go directly from a paid purchase, travel or expense invoice to examine the related payment transaction (on sales invoices, the button opens the reference payment itemisation).
- The Balance sheet specifications function has been moved away from the Closing of accounts tools to its own section in the Accounting menu.
- The default search on the Account verification report is for Business transactions.
- Video presentation of version 7.5 - Watch the video (length 33:53)
- Payroll calculation has been improved by adding support for cumulative withholding tax.
- The Payday field has been added to salary slips and the new Salary list view. The Payday determines the month to which the salary will be allocated in notifications and salary reports.
- A dimension has been added to the Procountor Ledger product version, enabling the tracking of cost centres, for example.
- Video presentation of version 7.4 - Watch the video (length 30:37)
- The annual Announcement of unemployment insurance contributions made to the Unemployment Insurance Fund can now be generated using the program.
- A new report, the Unemployment insurance contributions yearly summary, has been added to the program to enable the viewing of reports sent to the Unemployment Insurance Fund.
- Video presentation of version 7.3 - Watch the video (length 29:23)
- Income tax return form 6C - Association and foundation can now be completed and filed with the Finnish Tax Administration through Procountor.
- Annual salary reports for 2013 can be drawn up and sent to the Finnish Tax Administration through Procountor.
- New reporting periods were added for the purpose of submitting periodic tax returns VAT: 3 months, Employers’ contributions and other self-initiated taxes 1 month; and VAT: 12 months, Employers’ contributions and other self-initiated taxes 1 month.
- The saving tool was modified to immediately display the receipt number of any journal being entered.
- Video presentation of version 7.2 - Watch the video (length 33:28)
- Procountor Signature service is an additional service for the electronic signing of documents and agreements. Opening this additional service is free of charge for all Procountor customers.
- You can now include attachments in the printable ZIP package of bank statements generated in the Bank statement search view.
- The following Non-working hour salary types have been added: Stand-by compensation 10%, 25%, 35% and 70%.
- The employers’ contribution information (TAS) included on the August 2013 periodic tax return will be picked from salary slips according to their due dates. From 1 September 2013, TAS information will instead be picked for the periodic tax return in accordance with the payment date.
- You can now draw up the 2013 income tax return 6B and its enclosures and file them with the Finnish Tax Administration through Procountor.
- Video presentation of version 7.1 - Watch the video (length 30:52)
- Ledger accounts - shows the debit and credit balances for entries on the accounts.
- Invoices can now be paid from currency accounts. Payments made in currencies other than the euro are also displayed on the bank statement.
- You can now add cash discounts on sales invoices created using the Group invoice function.
- You can freely specify the cash discount percentage to two decimal places between 0 and 100%.
- Video presentation of version 7.0 - Watch the video (length 30:57)
- Partner receivables report - This report lists ledger transactions by business partner (if selected) or as a whole.
- Video presentation of version 6.1 - Watch the video (length 33:27)
- Closing of accounts tools - You can use Procountor’s new Closing of accounts tools to tailor your balance sheet book template to your liking. The template’s Word document template format enables flexible editing.
- Default postings for reference payments - You can now specify the default posting of reference payments according to the bank reference code.
- VAT defaults - The VAT rates entering into force on 1.1.2013 January 2013 can now be adopted.
- Key shortcuts - Through the key shortcuts, you can use Procountor’s core functions without a mouse.
- Default postings for reference payments - In addition to default postings for bank statements, you can now also specify default postings for reference payments according to various rules.
- Report formulas - You can use the Report formulas to modify reports based on accounts to your liking.
- Video presentation of version 6.0 - Watch the video (length 66:27)
- With the CRM action report, you can retrieve all actions related to a specific customer at once.
- With the Accrual tool, you can create accrual journals from invoices allocated to more than one month.
- The Invoices waiting for verification widget facilitates searching for invoices awaiting verification or approval by you.
- Using the Posting defaults, you can examine and modify the posting rules for bank statements, according to which accounting entries are made on bank statements.
- The Posting rules page presents some sample situations in which Posting defaults can be used to generate automatic entries for bank statements
- Using the Reversing entry journal, you can create journals, dated for the following month for example, to balance out entries from a previous journal.