This page lists the new and updated manual pages created in connection with version updates.
Version 53.0, June 19th, 2021
- In June's version release we released improvements to balance sheet items.
- We launched a new Balance sheet item register, where balance sheet items items can be managed on one view.
- We also released a Balance sheet item drop-down menu to Accounting views of the receipts. The drop-down menu will make it easir to use balance sheet items on receipts.
- We released an Excel solution for the situations, where employee's holiday calculation basis has been changed in the middle of a holiday credit year.
- In June's version release we also released several usability improvements for example, to login page and reporting.
- Read more from release notes.
Version 52 updates
- 28.5. An issue causing the refreshing of the Procountor login page to open a blank page has been fixed.
Version 52.0, May 22nd 2021
- In the version release of May we have continued to develop the Date of Birth field in person register. From 22nd of May on, the age of the employee is primarily calculated from the field in question.
- We have also edited the main menu from the part of old salary related reports.
- Read more from release notes.
Version 51 updates
- 3.5. Fixed an issue with wrong balance with periodic bank statements.
- 29.4. In tax form 6B General details-tab the Add-button of first "Osatietoryhmä" disappears after adding information to it is now fixed.
- 29.4. An error in the API, where the users gets an error code when searching for products in the product register, has now been fixed.
- 29.4. Income tax return forms 6B, 6C and 4 for the year 2021 are available in Procountor.
- 26.4. Search results for Junior criteria on accounting firm tools environment control show expected performance even if Junior status is not enabled.
- 26.4. The error where mobile receipts was not loaded has now been fixed.
- 26.4. The error creating an API-key has now been fixed.
- 23.4. Katso service in use until 31.08.2021 (was 30.04.2021)
- 21.4 The error where generating an API-key for another user was not visible to the key creator has now been fixed.
- 20.4 Fixed an issue where invoices received through the API interface will receive an error message when the cash discount has been imported as 0 but the cash discount has not allowed in the program.
- 20.4 Fixed an issue where Junior-search can not be used in Accounting firm tools when the environment is in Trial usage.
Version 51.0, April 17th 2021
- In April's version release we are releasing Procountor Junior, which brings artificial intelligence to Procountor. Junior works as an assistant for the accountant by making suggestions for the postings of the purchase invoices.
- We also release a new Date of Birth field to Person register.
- We have added a new field to the Bank statements and reference payments view. The new field shows the balance of the bank account that is selected to the Account number field. The balance of the selected account is based on the latest bank statement of the account.
- Read more from release notes.
Version 50 updates
- 24.3 Partner receivables report (old) has been blocked from the user that have restrictions in user right limitations.
- 24.3 Added country code JE (Jersey) in the program.
Version 50.0, March 20th 2021
- Up until now, Procountor has had two different ledger entry tools: Ledger entry tool and Ledger entry tool (new). Ledger entry tool (new) is meant to replace Ledger entry tool. We will be removing Ledger entry tool in the March update and leave only Ledger entry tool (new). Along with the removal of the old Ledger entry tool we will be updating the name of the Ledger entry tool (new) to Ledger entry tool.
- In February's version release we brought several new functions and improvements to holiday pay module:
- Along with the further development of the Holiday pay settings (collective agreement) we have added a validation rule to the collective agreement name to ensure that all agreement names are unique. The validation aims to make the naming of collective agreements clearer and to avoid situations where two agreements share the same name get mixed up.
- In the March version update, we will be releasing a feature that allows a collective agreement to be selected in the Set up holiday data view and the collective agreement to be imported on the holiday data import file.
- After the March release, when defining salary types for the percentage-based holiday pay in the setting on the Holiday pay settings (collective agreement) view (Management > Payroll > Holiday pay settings (collective agreement) it is possible to add all salary types reducing base salary.
- After the March version release it is possible to check and update holiday days and holiday bonus days earned per month on individual employee's Holidays tab.
- Read more from release notes.
Version 49 updates
- 11.3 Token-issue with API interface was fixed.
Version 49.0, February 20th 2021
- In February's version release we brought several new functions and improvements to salary module:
- Users who have activated paid features in Procountor Mini can now add cost receipts from the Procountor desktop version on Cost receipt management view.
- The accounting material that an entrepreneur has sent in Procountor Solo product version includes now more detailed VAT information if the material is sent after midday of 22.2.2021. More detailed information about the bank statement accounting of Solo can be found here.
- A new information row of the VAT deduction percentage used has been added to the Partner checking report.
- Read more from release notes.
Version 48, January 16th 2021
- Due to the changes in the Incomes Register income types, we have changed the names of some of the salary types and added new salary types in version 48.0.0. Procountor's salary types can be found here.
- We have added a new calculation basis Monthly plus shift compensations for holiday pay. Read more: Holiday pay settings (collective agreement)
- Income tax return form 5 for business operators and self-employed persons for tax year 2020 will be released in this January version update.
- Further information about release 48.0 can be found from release notes.
Version 47 updates
- 12.1. Fixed an issue in some of the Ledger environments that caused an error when trying to set tax return for self-assessed taxes Marked as paid elsewhere.
- 7.1. Fixed an issue using feature Update accounting in Bank statements and reference payments view.
Version 47, January 1st 2021
- Version update for the end of 2020/beginning of 2021 will update the new 2021 travel invoice and expense claim product prices.
- The values for travel expense salary types selected from the salary type register for salary slips will be updated to the 2021 values.
- Great Britain VAT numbers will no longer be valid after the update.
- The yearly values for fixed Procountor accounting exchange rates have been updated.
Version 46 updates
- 29.12. Katso service in use until 30.04.2021 (was 31.12.2020)
Version 46.0, December 19th 2020
- Changes made in the Incomes register income types affect some of the salary types in Procountor. The 2021-specific salary type changes have been updated to Procountor.
- In the last release (v45) a new accounting tab was added to Bank statements and reference payments view. Now in the release 46.0 we are adding the shortcut keys to the tab in order to improve the usability of the accounting tab.
- We have clarified the views of the car and accommodation benefit calculators by adding texts and changing the names of buttons and columns.
- In version release 46.0.0 we have added an option for validating the e-invoices by EN16931-standard when sending the invoices in Finvoice 3.0 format. The validation can be enabled in Invoice settings view (Management > Company info > Invoice settings).
- The distribution of service charge can be selected for all foreign payments, including those made in euros. The options are The payer and beneficiary both pay their own banking fees and The payer pays both their own and beneficiary's banking fees.
- Length validations have been added to address information fields when paying invoices and direct bank transfers as foreign payments. Too long values in the fields cause an error message when trying to make the payment.
- It is not possible to make payments in Procountor from Osuuspankki's bank accounts if the recipients bank account number exceeds 30 characters. The validation has been added to this.
- From the version release 46.0 on, the default credit account for salary type 2234 Additional leave day compensation will be account 2880.
- Read more from release notes.
Version 45 updates
- 14.12 Employer and employee payment percentages 2021 updated.
- 14.12 Car benefit and accommodation benefit values 2021 updated
- 14.12 Kilometer allowance, daily allowance(full and part day) and meal allowance values 2021 can be found from salary type register.
- 25.11 Copying or converting a sales order to an invoice takes the delivery instructions in the sales order to the invoice as background information, even though the information isn't visible to the users is now fixed.
Version 45.0, November 21st 2020
- A new Tax administration mass sending function that uses ApitamoPKI interface has been added to the accounting office tools.
- A new side panel for editing the accounting has been implemented on the Banks statements and reference payments view.
- The Incomes register certificate that is used for sending reports and notifications to Incomes register and Tax Administration must be renewed every two years. After November's version release the certificate can be renewed on the Certificate view without selecting the certificate to be renewed in Personal info and settings view. Further information can be found here.
- Further info about the release 45 can be found from release notes.
Version 44 updates
- 2.11. Issue with Salary slip view missing information was fixed
- 30.10. Fixed an issue where the comparison view for copied salary slips was missing information for Safari users
- 30.10. Fixed an issue with adding attachments to sales invoices from Documents or Cost receipts
- 22.10. Fixed an issue in Swedish Procountor environments that caused an error when users tried to access Receipt search
Version 44.0, October 17th 2020
- Sending tax notifications to Verohallinto (Finnish Tax Administration) has been renewed. Starting from October, tax notifications can be sent using the Tax Administration's new ApitamoPKI interface. When using ApitamoPKI, Procountor checks for active Income's Register certificates in the environment. The old Katso service will be terminated by the end of 2020. Read more about the changes here:
- A new Holiday correction feature has been added to salary slips. Corrections made by using this feature will affect figures in the employee’s Holidays view, accrual report, accounting reports and Incomes Register’s reports.
- Holiday pay settings (collective agreement): We have added the possibility to customize salary types which affect monthly standard divider holiday pay.
Version 43.0, September 19th 2020
- Invoice approval circulation
- When changes are made to invoice circulation substitutions, the substituted user and the substitutes will receive new emails about the changes.
- In invoice-specific discussion, all users with sufficient user rights can now be tagged in the discussion.
- The settings related to invoice-specific discussion have been relocated to the Invoice circulation management view.
- Salary slips can now be copied with their original delivery data.
- Read more in our version release notes.
Version 42 updates
- 11.9. Fixed an issue with Tax Form 6B attachment 8A for year 2020
- 10.9. Ireland's new VAT percentage has been added to Procountor.
- 24.8. Fixed an issue where some users weren't able to open the Verification view of invoices.
- 24.8. Fixed an issue where salary slips were editable when status was Sending.
- 21.8. Fixed the slowness issues in the API interface.
- 21.8. The problems with the New receipts widget has been fixed, and the widget should now be visible again.
- 20.8. The New receipts widget didn't show receipts at all if Procountor Receipts application has not been used at all and all receipts have been imported from Procountor Mini. This was fixed.
- 20.8. Users were able to incorrectly activate e-salary in Ledger Basic environment. This possibility for the activation has now been removed.
- 19.8. Token-issue with API interface was fixed.
- 19.8. e-salary salary channel can not be chosen to person who has Ålandsbanken. This was fixed.
- 18.8. Disruption on Accounts and Transactions -report was fixed.
- 18.8. Disruption on Opening Financial year -document was fixed.
- 18.8. Problems with API interface were fixed.
- 17.8. Disruption on Reconciliation report for open invoices was fixed.
Version 42.0, August 15th 2020
- Salary slips can now be sent as e-salaries to the employees' online bank service. Find the instructions for e-salaries HERE.
- Information about dimensions has been added to the Verification view of invoices.
- Read more in our version release notes.
Version 41.0 Updates
- 31.7. Fixed an issue with Finvoice 3.0 electronic invoices sent to OpusCapita
- Manual update 8th of July which didn't require a service break: This fixed an issue with some users, that appeared as an error message while going to the Approval circulation settings -page.
- 3.7. The issue with editing supplier's information has now been fixed.
- 30.6. The problem with some users that the Send with invoice- check box cannot be removed from the sales invoice attachment has now been fixed.
Version 41.0, June 27th 2020
- We have released a new substitution feature for invoice circulation.
- The Invoice circulation management view has been improved. Some settings have been relocated. In addition, new settings related to invoice circulation substitutions have been added.
- Showing all verifiers/approvers in Invoice circulation hub by using the new info icon
- Holiday pay calculation: It is now possible to use different holiday pay salary types in one salary slip. Holiday bonuses can be imported by csv or by manual importing. The salary period's salary payday can be set in the following month.
- We have added the possibility to view info related to customers' receiver info notifications on the Business partner report.
- The language of Procountor can now be changed in the top menu from the new globe icon.
- Read more in our version release notes.
Version 40.0 Updates
- 19.5 Employees imported with salary info import file didn't get insurance exceptions based on pension insurance type. This is now fixed. Additional leave pay affected the calculation of all side costs on holiday salary reservation although it should have affected only for health care insurance contribution. This is also fixed.
Version 40.0, May 16th 2020
- A new search criterion in Invoice circulation hub: searching by the verifiers/approvers name.
- An improved Bank statements and reference payments view (e.g. improved contrast in search results)
- The reconciliation tool formerly known as Account inspection report is now Accounts and transactions. The tool has been improved to better support daily work with it. Some old, unnecessary buttons have been removed.
- The reconciliation report for open invoices has been improved for better usability.
- Paying holiday bonus
- Handling of additional leave days (editing information in employee register, paying compensation etc.)
- We have also released a new version of Procountor Mini mobile app. Mini now includes receipt handling features.
- Read more about these and other changes in our version release notes.
Version 39.0. Updates
- 1.5 Issue with the editing of the number of holiday days remaining has been fixed.
- 1.5 Issue with the salary type 2234 has been fixed.
- 23.4 Issue with journal receipts generated by importing accounting information has been fixed.
- 23.4 Issue with Employer's separate report creating several payment receipts has been fixed.
Version 39.0, April 18th 2020
- Sending errors are now handled in their own separate view. Sending errors related to invoices sent as emails can now also be handled in the sending errors view.
- A new setting for approval circulation has been added: editing payee information.
- Consumer e-invoices: it is now possible to save existing sender info and receiver info notifications to Procountor. These features are helpful especially when moving consumer e-invoicing from another software to Procountor.
- Holiday calculation: a new usage setting has been added for enabling holiday bonus functionalities. New fields related to holiday bonus calculation have been added to the employee register and employees can earn holiday bonuses. Note! Paying holiday bonuses will be enabled in May's version update on 16th of May 2020.
- Read more about these and other changes in our version release notes.
Version 38.0. Updates
- 6.4 Income tax return forms 6B and 6C for year 2020
- 27.3. Issue with adding attachments to bank statements has been fixed.
- 27.3. Shift + Enter hot-key missing on certain views has been fixed.
Version 38.0, March 21st 2020
- A new report has been published: Cashflow forecast
- The attachment handling of sales invoices, orders and offers has been renewed. The attachments are handled on the right side of the invoice view.
- A new report has been published: Holiday accrual report
- Added features related to opening and closing holiday credit years
- New income earner type: Self-employed, no obligation to take out YEL or MYEL insurance.
- New salary type 2234 additional day compensation
- The due dates have been changed in employer's separate reports (12th day of the next month)
- Changes to the replacement of employer’s separate reports
- Read more about these and other changes in our version release notes.
Version 37.0. Updates
- 18.3 Travel products for 2020 were missing from travel invoice's product register in some of the environments. This has now been fixed.
- 26.2. Finago Solo new login page problem, where users got "Error logging in" message, has now been fixed.
- 24.2. Search open invoices -button for ledger account 2920 on Balance sheet itemization is now fixed. Problems with adding sub accounts to chart of accounts is also fixed.
- 19.2 Ledger entry tool (new) - list of accounts not sorted by the typed number is now fixed
Version 37.0, February 15th 2020
- Renewed Announcement's widget on Procountor's homepage
- Invoices to approve and verify are now available in the Hello, user widget
- A new setting in approval circulation settings: forcing emails for all verifiers and approvers
- Accessing the invoice specific discussion feature in Invoice discussion hub
- Renewed salary period handling
- Read more about the new features in the release notes.
Version 36.0. Updates
- 3.2 Income tax announcement form 6B: calculation not correct for field 397 is now fixed.
Version 36.0, January 18th 2020
- A new report for salaries: Salary type report
- The employer's separate report can now be opened as a pdf file. The file is opened from the new PDF button.
- Income tax return 5 for 2019
- A new search view for invoices in approval circulation: Invoice circulation hub
- Selecting the reminder interval for reminders of invoices to approve/verify in approval circulation settings
- Changing the factoring information of customers by using the Edit multiple business partners function
- A new field for paid holiday compensation has been added to the Holiday import file
- Read more about the new features in the release notes.
Version 35.0. Updates
- 9.1. Income type 419 Deduction before withholding has been updated to Procountor.
- 8.1. Reimbursement of family day care provider's expenses (2020) can be found from Procountor.
- 8.1. Kilometer allowance, daily allowance and meal allowance values 2020 can be found from salary type register.
- 8.1. All Fringe benefits have 2020 prices in Procountor.
- 1.1 Kilometer allowance, daily allowance and meal allowance values 2020 updated on salary base and travel invoice's product register.
- Meal benefit values 2020 updated on salary base.
- New salary type have been added: Electric car charge benefit (3060).
- Procountor accounting exchange rate updated.
- 19.12 The use of salary types 7070 and 7071 is disabled in 2020 salary slips as they do not follow the incomes registers rules in 2020.
- 19.12 Employer and employee payment percentages 2020 updated.
- 18.12 Car benefit and accommodation benefit values 2020 updated.
- 17.12 Year 2020 official holidays updated to Procountor.
- 17.12 Changes in the method of how travel invoices are lifted to the Earnings Payment report.
Version 35.0, December 14th 2019
- Release notes 35.0
- New default accounts in Bank statement posting defaults: Account for bank charges, Account for bank statement payments, Account for convertible bond, Account for interest expenses, Account for interest income
- Updating the accounting of reference payments in Bank statements and reference payments
- Renewed date fields in salary list search
- Fast search of salary types on salary slips
- Icons for additional row information on salary slip rows
- A new calculation basis for holiday pay calculation: Right for time off
- Setting the holiday information for multiple employees
- Employer’s separate reports in Environment control view (accounting office tools)
- Links to invoice search views in the Purchase invoices due widget
Version 34.0. Updates
- 5.12 The reason for slowness when adding products from product register to invoice is now fixed.
- 29.11 Fixed an issue where line information added to Mini were not properly transferred to Procountor.
- 29.11 Fixed an issue where health care insurance was not correct in earnings payment report when using salary type 7071.
- 29.11 Removed salary type 7070 from Salary type register. This salary type should be replaced by the salary type 7071.
- 29.11 A new fix button in an Earnings payment report view for motorbike and other km allowances (button only visible to those who have had an error).
- 20.11 Error messages occurred with imported invoices concerning vat-status. This has been fixed.
Version 34.0, November 16th 2019
- Release notes v. 34.0
- Adding receipts as row specific attachments in Bank statements and reference payments
- Editing multiple travel product default accounts
- Row-specific comments and earning periods on salary slips
- A new calculation basis for holiday pay: Workday divider, available in the employee's holiday pay settings
- New fields in the employee's Holidays tab: remaining holidays, and actual workdays and cumulative earnings for employees with the daily average calculation basis
- Editing the percentage of salary type 2208 Holiday pay, percentage (automated calc.)
- FINAGO SOLO: A new role: Management / Auditor
Version 33.0. Updates
- 29.10. Fixed an issue which caused problem on payments on API version 1910
- 29.10. Fixed an issue where, when importing bank statements, the accounting page of a bank statement was missing in some Procountor environments.
- 25.10. Fixed an issue where the Company´s bank account number column was hidden from the view Bank statements and reference payments.
- 22.10. Fixed an issue which prevented a Replacement report of Tax return for self-assessed taxes from being approved.
Version 33.0, October 19th 2019
- Release notes v. 33.0
- Row-specific attachments in Bank statements and reference payments
- A new Update accounting feature in bank statements
- Two new calculation bases for holiday pay: Percentage-based holiday pay and holiday pay based on daily average pay
- A new view: Approval circulation settings (settings have been moved from Usage settings to Approval circulation settings)
- Additional batches for foreign payments
Version 32.0. Updates
- 14.10. An problem regarding sending data created wrongly for Tax return for self-assessed taxes has now been fixed.
- 30.9. VAT percentage and VAT status when adjusting invoice row to product register: some changes have been made to this functionality. Work item invoicing is working normally again.
- 27.9. As default the Reconciliation report for open invoices takes into account only accounts 1700 and 2880. The default can be changed in Management > Accounting info >Chart of accounts > Show receivable and payable accounts. (The change does not effect the environments that have already set their own defaults)
Version 32.0, September 21st 2019
- Release notes v. 32.0
- New holiday calculation features
- Changes to default accounts and defining accounts
- A new view, including new default accounts: Default postings for taxes
- Defining receivable and payable accounts in the Chart of accounts view. The accounts affect reconciliation (in the reconciliation report for open invoices)
- The balance sheet accounts, seen in e.g. the Chart of accounts view, are defined by their accounts numbers
- A new reconciliation account for payroll has been added in Default salary postings
- Search function for flagged invoices in the receipt search views
Version 31.0. Updates
- 11.9. Companies that use payment based VAT and have contract invoicing in use are again able to update the contracts normally. Incorrect notification of VAT status used will not occur anymore.
- 5.9. When VAT percentage is changed the sum field changes according to the changed percentage when pushing Enter.
- 3.9. CSV import file can transfer more than 10 000 rows. Maximum rows is 1 000 000.
- 29.8. Moving with tabulator has been improved.
- 28.8. Purchase invoice waiting for payment quick link takes Verified receipts into account.
- 27.8. Accounting view width is saved automatically when the width is changed.
- 23.8. VAT summary view was not working after version release. The bug has been fixed.
- 21.8. Sales invoice bar code is transferring to invoices the same way as before.
- 21.8. Quick links widget went missing after the version release. The error has been fixed.
- 20.8. Most recent salary lists widget does not show incorrect error message when the user rights are missing.
Version 31.0, August 17th 2019
- Release notes v. 31.0
- The name of Account postings by receipt type has changed to General account posting defaults.
- New editable default postings Default postings for referent payments, Accrual tool, Exchange rate gain and loss.
- New widgets Bank account and Current accounts payable vs accounts receivable.
- Improvements in other widgets:
- Most resent salary lists –widget shows the salary list made in New payroll module.
- Reference payment –widget has a new outlook.
- Deleting customers and suppliers in mass.
Version 30.0, June 15th 2019
- Release notes v. 30.0
- A new Quick info view
- Adding row-specific attachments
- Change log for financial years
- A new widget: Purchase invoices due
- The VAT status can now be set in the invoice view
- Unallocated reference payments can be marked as allocated elsewhere
- New theme settings available
Version 29.0, May 18th 2019
- Release notes v. 29.0
- Procountor has been renewed. Find the new instructions for using the updated Procountor here:
- Other features release in version 29.0:
Version 28.0, March 16th 2019
- Release notes v. 28.0
- A new feature on purchase, travel and expense invoices: Invoice specific discussion. Users can now follow the invoice status changes and take part in invoice specific discussions.
- Two new salary types:
- Reimbursement of private caretaker's expenses
- Private caretaker's fee
- Two new search criteria in salary slip search: Dimensions, Person group
Version 27.0, February 16th 2019
- Release notes v. 27.0
- Salary slip search in the new salary module.
- Graphical salary reporting in the new salary module.
- Possibility to remove bank statement allocations in (Receipt search view) > More actions > Bank statement allocation
- Possibility to see how direct payment and consumer e-invoice receiver
info allocations have been made in Customer register > Receiver info notifications. In addition, existing allocations can be removed by by using the function Release selected allocation.
- A new Invoicing history view for monthly Procountor service charges. The view lists each receipt and additional service for which the environment has been charged since October 2018.
- We changed the logic on which date from the travel invoice is used when sending earnings payment reports to Incomes register. Previously we have used the due date as the payment date in the earnings payment report. From now on, if the invoice has a payment date, it will be used.
Version 26.3, January 19th 2019
- Release notes v. 26.3
- In the Salary list view from Export button it is now possible to get a payment report in pdf format. The report shows employee name, code, bank account number, payable amount and due date.
- Tax return form 5 for taxation year 2018.
- Salary bases are now available in the new salary section
- New salary lists and salary slips can be created in the new salary section
- New benefit calculators for company car allowance and accommodation allowance are available in employees’ salary bases and salary slips
- Salary list search can be found in the new salary section
- New Procountor salary types and their connection to Income register’s income types are listed in the salary type register
- Salary base template is a new functionality in the new salary module. This template can be used when updating salary bases for employees. You can manage templates in the Management > Salary info (new) > Salary base template management.
- We have earlier implemented attachment handling already to purchase invoices and now have implemented the same kind of handling also to Bank statements' and reference payments' accounting view. Read more here
- We have added new ledger accounts to the Procountor default chart of accounts. Some of these ledger accounts are sole trader specific and thus they are only added to Finnish chart of accounts.
- Annual salary reports for 2018 have been released. The exported summary for Annual salary reports now includes all summaries except invalidated summaries.
- Version release 24.0 contains many GDPR related changes. Such changes are e.g. the possibility to disable email as a Salary channel in your environment and exporting Business Partner register data to Excel or HTML file.
- The functionality in the multi-select components of the reports have been changed so that Ctrl button is no longer needed when selecting and de-selecting search criteria items.
- Old Voyant reports are removed in this release and they are replaced by new graphical and table reports based on QlikView technology.
- New graphical Management reporting by dimension report can be used to monitor and compare the periodic and cumulative development of the Income Statement or Balance Sheet for the selected period and the comparison period by dimension items.
- Income tax return no: 5 is updated for year 2017 with attachments, this was released on week 8. Now also income tax return forms 6B and 6C for tax year 2018 are introduced. In form 6B there is also a possibility to add multiple attachments.
- In version 22.0 we launched a direct tax card transfer service that can be used to request the details of tax cards valid from February 1.
- The option to compare the income statement and balance sheet with a budget uploaded into the environment has been added to Management reporting.
- In this version release we have added a functionality for previewing purchase invoice and examining its attachments. The functionality is opened/closed from the top right corner of the purchase invoice view.
- We have added several improvements to the software resulting from the Accountant’s choice development project.
- For example accounting reports, accounting page, different registers and payroll have gone through significant changes.
- New direct bank transfer payment method has also been released. This feature enables the user to process payments through Procountor without creating an invoice.
- We have continued the replacing our old graphical reports, and now we have released renewed cashflow report.
- New cashflow report is replacing the old graphical cash flow report. This new report shows the bank account balances, changes in the balances and bank account transactions. In addition, the future transactions are displayed with their effect on the development of the bank account balances.
- At the interface new graphical cashflow report can be found from Reports Cashflow reporting
- Invoice notes and attachments can be added to purchase invoices from the verification view.
- Annual salary reports for the year 2017 are now available in Procountor.
- Sorting of transactions on the accounting page has been disabled. The rows will now remain in the order of input.
- We have updated income tax returns 6B and 6C with attachments for the year 2017. It is now possible to return an approved tax return back to unfinished and user can also see the return’s
event history log.
- We have also updated income tax return no. 5 for the year 2016 and this time with chart of accounts mappings.
- In this version we have released the new Purchases and Salaries reporting views.
Version 18.1 and 18.2
- Changes for Tax return for self-assessed taxes have been released. Tax office has changed the
correction procedure. In the future, Tax return for self-assessed taxes will be corrected by sending a supplementary declaration, which includes all the corrected details and will replace the previous one.
- Procountor has been updated with the 2017 payroll calculation percentages, tax-free cost values and other variables. The values of kilometer allowances and daily allowances used on travel invoices will
be changed at the turn of the year.
- Yearly announcements for the year 2016 salaries have been released. Also modifications have been implemented for yearly announcement correction-removal process, when sending announcement that replaces previously given announcement.
- We released the first version of renewed graphical reports. First report is dashboard for the sales graphical report.
Procountor Key is a mobile application, which allows an easy and secure login to Procountor without one-time passwords. All you need is your username, password and to confirm the login in Procountor Key with one click of a button from mobile application
In Procountor we have labelled this receipt as additional notes of financial statement and added possibility to upload additional notes to financial statement.
We have released document management, which enables searching and attaching of documents to new locations in Procountor. This additional feature is available only in Financials product versions. Feature streamlines archiving and administrative work, as from now on all company documents can be stored easily to Procountor. User with sufficient user rights is able to activate this feature from useage settings.
We have renewed the Users and privileges –view and changed some of the functionalities. Main user can select several users and copy user rights from one user to another.
According to the new accountancy legislation, implemented from the beginning of 2016, the extraordinary items are no longer part of the income statement. Due to this and some other changes in the legislation we have made changes in the chart of accounts and in the financial reports.
Instructions can be found using the question mark icon that is located on the left bottom corner of the view. When clicking the question mark you can see instructions relating to the present view on the side menu (when available) and also after clicking question mark you can find a link to online manual and to contact form if you wish to get in touch with Procountor customer service.
New product versions of Procountor Financials and Ledger launched. More information of product versions found in here.
Business tax return form number 5 for business operators and self-employed persons has been added to Procountor.
We have added the possibility to paste entries and dimensions in the new ledger entry tool. The user can now fetch more accounting parameters through the paste transactions -feature, such as VAT statuses.
New color themes have been released. User is now able to select a preferred color theme from
Keyboard shortcuts have been renewed and navigation through keypad is now working properly.
Video presentation of version 13.0. - Watch the video (length 2:54)
Payment and electronic sending errors are displayed and can be processed in the company’s Procountor environment.
Advanced user management has been implemented in the new Procountor and it is available in the accounting office environments.
Video presentation of version 12.0. - Watch the video (length 02:50)
The layout and menu of the user interface have been updated. The visual appearance of the user interface is clearer and more pleasing on the eye. The contrast has been improved and colours have been adjusted as more subtle and easier to read.
The program menu in the user interface has been improved by bringing the top and side menus alongside the program menu.
The list includes purchase and sales orders and sales invoices that have a future sending date or that have not yet been processed further by Procountor. The user will be able to remove an invoice from the invoices to be sent list if Procountor has not yet sent the receipt.
Video presentation of version 11.0. - Watch the video (length 07:34)
We released an option to request a one-time password by SMS to a mobile phone number in case of a missing password. We recommend that you save your contact details under Personal information and settings. Use the international prefix when saving your phone number (e.g. +358 50 xxx xxxx).
Under the Login button on Procountor’s login page, you can find the Problem with login? link, which will request you to enter your user ID, personal password and mobile number corresponding to that saved under Personal information and settings. Please refer to the step-by-step instructions to receive a username and a personal or a one-time password.
Row selection functions are now clearer and more versatile. For example, several rows can be selected at once by holding the Ctrl or Shift key or by using the selection boxes in Balance sheet specification and New receipts widget’s Receipt management view. In addition, the selected and clicked row can be distinguished more clearly with separate colours in all tables of the new Procountor.
Video presentation of version 10.0. - Watch the video (length 14:22)
We will release Procountor Mobile application for smart phones. With the application, you can transfer travel and expense invoices directly to Procountor by taking a photo of a receipt to be scanned with a smart phone. The receipt is transferred to the user’s Procountor environment and can be processed immediately by either the person or the accountant managing the environment in question.
The first report for the new graphic reports was released in all environments. Users who have viewing rights to current sales reports, can also view the new Sales invoices monitoring report.
We will bring an updated version of the saving tool into the new Procountor alongside the existing saving tool. The updated version will use the table of the new technology which will improve usability and increase the speed for entering receipt information.
Video presentation of version 7.9 - Watch the video (length 08:46)
In the new version of Procountor, you can attach several file attachments to an invoice at the same time. Through Attachment management, you can view the files attached to the invoice and choose whether to send them with the sales invoice or not. You can also delete previously added attachments in the Attachments view.
You can specify dimensioning rules in the Bank statements and Default posting for reference payments views. From now on, you will also be able to specify a VAT type for a new posting rule when creating it.
Until now, it was not possible to choose the counter-entry account from Default salary postings, and the account was determined automatically. You can now choose the counter-entry account in the Default salary postings view.
Video presentation of version 7.8 - Watch the video (length 13:54)
The Bank statements and reference payments view was upgraded and the old bank statement search was removed from use.
One of the new features is dimension-specific limitation of user rights. It enables limiting a person’s user rights to certain dimensions an items only.
Another new feature is group accounting, which enables group consolidation, accounting and consolidated financial statements in the software.
Video presentation of version 7.7 - Watch the video (length 05:57)
When choosing the tax card type in payroll calculation, users can now choose the cumulative calculation method again during the same accumulation year, regardless of the tax card types previously set for the employee.
We have added a new status, No VAT processing, for purchases.
Income tax forms 6B and 6C for 2014 and their enclosures have been added to Procountor.
Video presentation of version 7.61 - Watch the video (length 07:41)
You can conveniently examine all VAT entries by clicking on the Search all transactions on the VAT summary and periodic tax return (for VAT information only).
Three new units have been added to the product register: mm, cm and min.
A new report, Age distribution of invoices, has been added to Payments > Payment reports. The report can be retrieved from either sales or purchase invoices. The report indicated the maturation of open invoices by business partner.
Video presentation of version 7.6 - Watch the video (length 04:46)
By clicking on the Bank statement button, you can go directly from a paid purchase, travel or expense invoice to examine the related payment transaction (on sales invoices, the button opens the reference payment itemisation).
The Balance sheet specifications function has been moved away from the Closing of accounts tools to its own section in the Accounting menu.
The default search on the Account verification report is for Business transactions.
Video presentation of version 7.5 - Watch the video (length 33:53)
Payroll calculation has been improved by adding support for cumulative withholding tax.
The Payday field has been added to salary slips and the new Salary list view. The Payday determines the month to which the salary will be allocated in notifications and salary reports.
A dimension has been added to the Procountor Ledger product version, enabling the tracking of cost centres, for example.
Video presentation of version 7.4 - Watch the video (length 30:37)
The annual Announcement of unemployment insurance contributions made to the Unemployment Insurance Fund can now be generated using the program.
A new report, the Unemployment insurance contributions yearly summary, has been added to the program to enable the viewing of reports sent to the Unemployment Insurance Fund.
Video presentation of version 7.3 - Watch the video (length 29:23)
Income tax return form 6C - Association and foundation can now be completed and filed with the Finnish Tax Administration through Procountor.
Annual salary reports for 2013 can be drawn up and sent to the Finnish Tax Administration through Procountor.
New reporting periods were added for the purpose of submitting periodic tax returns VAT: 3 months, Employers’ contributions and other self-initiated taxes 1 month; and VAT: 12 months, Employers’ contributions and other self-initiated taxes 1 month.
The saving tool was modified to immediately display the receipt number of any journal being entered.
Video presentation of version 7.2 - Watch the video (length 33:28)
Procountor Signature service is an additional service for the electronic signing of documents and agreements. Opening this additional service is free of charge for all Procountor customers.
You can now include attachments in the printable ZIP package of bank statements generated in the Bank statement search view.
The following Non-working hour salary types have been added: Stand-by compensation 10%, 25%, 35% and 70%.
The employers’ contribution information (TAS) included on the August 2013 periodic tax return will be picked from salary slips according to their due dates. From 1 September 2013, TAS information will instead be picked for the periodic tax return in accordance with the payment date.
You can now draw up the 2013 income tax return 6B and its enclosures and file them with the Finnish Tax Administration through Procountor.
Video presentation of version 7.1 - Watch the video (length 30:52)
Ledger accounts - shows the debit and credit balances for entries on the accounts.
Invoices can now be paid from currency accounts. Payments made in currencies other than the euro are also displayed on the bank statement.
You can now add cash discounts on sales invoices created using the Group invoice function.
You can freely specify the cash discount percentage to two decimal places between 0 and 100%.
Video presentation of version 7.0 - Watch the video (length 30:57)
Partner receivables report - This report lists ledger transactions by business partner (if selected) or as a whole.
Video presentation of version 6.1 - Watch the video (length 33:27)
Closing of accounts tools - You can use Procountor’s new Closing of accounts tools to tailor your balance sheet book template to your liking. The template’s Word document template format enables flexible editing.
Default postings for reference payments - You can now specify the default posting of reference payments according to the bank reference code.
VAT defaults - The VAT rates entering into force on 1.1.2013 January 2013 can now be adopted.
Key shortcuts - Through the key shortcuts, you can use Procountor’s core functions without a mouse.
Default postings for reference payments - In addition to default postings for bank statements, you can now also specify default postings for reference payments according to various rules.
Report formulas - You can use the Report formulas to modify reports based on accounts to your liking.
Video presentation of version 6.0 - Watch the video (length 66:27)
With the CRM action report, you can retrieve all actions related to a specific customer at once.
With the Accrual tool, you can create accrual journals from invoices allocated to more than one month.
The Invoices waiting for verification widget facilitates searching for invoices awaiting verification or approval by you.
Using the Posting defaults, you can examine and modify the posting rules for bank statements, according to which accounting entries are made on bank statements.
The Posting rules page presents some sample situations in which Posting defaults can be used to generate automatic entries for bank statements
Using the Reversing entry journal, you can create journals, dated for the following month for example, to balance out entries from a previous journal.