What is Procountor Mini?
- Procountor Mini is Procountor's mobile application for Procountor Financials users.
- Mini can be downloaded from App Store or Google Play to mobile devices using iOS or Android.
- Mini is designed to facilitate an entrepreneur's financial management on the road and increase its efficiency.
- The ease and simplicity of using Mini are at the forefront, so in the future all tasks requiring an entrepreneur user’s attention, for example, creating travel and expense invoices, verifying invoices and viewing salary slips, are available through a smartphone or tablet.
- Mini also calculates the travelling distances based on the places added to the travel invoice, and it is easy to add images, for example, of the receipts, as attachments to travel and expense invoices.
- The newest feature of Mini is that receipts can be photographed and then sent to Procountor to be used there. Further information about photographing the receipts can be found here.
Set-up of Mini
- Mini works on iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Mini can be downloaded and used free of charge.
- Mini works in English, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish, depending on the language settings in the user’s mobile device.
- Mini's different features require different kinds of user rights. Feature-specific user rights can be found on the articles that cover the features:
Logging in to Mini
- User can log into Mini using his/her existing Procountor ID and personal password.
- Upon login, the company where Mini will be deployed must be selected.
- Mini can be used in only one Procountor environment at a time.
- If the application is to be used in several companies, you must log out of the application and select the company every time upon login.
Things to notice
- Travel and expense invoices must be finished before logging out, in order to prevent losing the information of unfinished invoices.
- In Mini version 7.0.0 the unfinished receipts can be saved when the user logs out or the app is not working.
- In earlier versions of Mini it must be acknowledged that the information of unfinished receipts will be lost every time the user logs out before finishing the receipts. Also, if the app is removed from the mobile device and then reloaded, the info of unfinished receipts will be lost.