Finago Signature service is an additional service for the electronic signing of documents and agreements. Opening this additional service is free of charge for all Procountor customers.
Who can use the service?
1. Only companies that are customers of Procountor may use the service.
2. The service is available to all companies with up-to-date signatory information saved in the Trade Register.This makes the service unavailable to entrepreneurs and associations, since they are not legally obligated to update their signatory information in the Trade register.The service verifies signature rights from the official Trade Register.
What can the service be used for?
You can add PDF documents to the service to be signed. You can also send the documents to others for signing.
1. Users identify themselves in the service using online bank codes.
2. After identifying themselves, persons with the right to sign the company name can add documents to the service, sign documents, and send documents to others for signing.Once logged in, service users can grant workstation authorisations to other employees.This includes granting other employees the right to sign the company name.
3. All signature invitations are sent by e-mail, but users must always identify themselves with online bank codes before signing documents.The service verifies the signatory’s right to sign the company name from the Finnish Patent and Registration Office.
4. The service ensures that the document does not change during the signature process.
5. Once all parties have signed the document, they must download it to their own computers, since documents are deleted from the service after a specified period of time.
Pricing of the service
1. Opening the service is free of charge.
2. There is no monthly fee.
3. The price of one signature is EUR 2.25.Thus a work contract with two signatories will cost EUR 4.50, for example.
4. The Procountor customer pays all signature charges, also those of the other party.
Signature service's help desk
- Instructions for using Finago Signature service can be found from Signom's website (in Finnish).
- Signom's help desk will help with the questions regarding the usage of Finago Signature service. Signom's help desk can be contacted by email from the following email address: email@example.com