The Age distribution of invoices report groups purchase and sales invoices by business partner and due date. By using Procountor’s age distribution of invoices report it is easy to list accounts receivables and accounts payables by age and business partner. If the invoice has not been allocated to a business partner in a business partner register, the sum of the invoice will be showing on the first row named Invoices not allocated to business partners.
Age distribution of invoices view can be accessed by choosing Reports > Payment reports > Age distribution of invoices.
Search criteria and selections
- In the Receipt type drop-down menu, weather the option Sales invoice or Purchase invoice is chosen depending on whether the age distribution of the accounts receivables or that of the accounts payable is wanted to be studied.
Search by receipt date / invoice date
- It can be chosen if the invoices are searched based on receipt date or invoice date. For example, if the invoice’s receipt date is 31.12.2015 and the invoice date is 1.1.2016, the invoice can be outlined, if the purpose is to search invoices belonging to the accounting of the year 2015.
Payment transactions until
- The date, which status is wanted to be observed can be entered in the field. For example, if the ending date of the accounting period is entered, you get a list of the age distribution of the accounts receivables on that date.
- In the Overdue drop-down menu, one of the age distribution display options can be selected: Not selected, Overdue total, Overdue: 0, 7, 14, 21, 30 days or Overdue: 0, 30, 60, 90, 120 days.
- In the Due drop-down menu, one of the age distribution display options can be selected: Not selected, Due total, Due: 0, 7, 14, 21, 30 days or Due: 0, 30, 60, 90, 120 days.
Search results and the columns of the report
- The search results are listed at the lower part of the view.
- Procountor retrieves the sums of sales invoices and purchases invoices according to the search conditions and produces a report sorted by the business partner.
- Sums from invoices that have not been allocated to any business partner in the business partner register are displayed in the first row named Invoices not allocated to business partners.
- The invoices can be allocated manually by choosing Allocate to business partner function from the drop-down menu that opens by clicking on the More functions button on Receipt search
Columns of the report
- The report can be sorted according to columns. The default is sorting by the business partner name. The report columns are the business partner’s name, business ID, customer number and the selected due and overdue columns by age.
The buttons of the view
- The button retrieves the information and shows the report according to the search criteria.
- With the button, it is possible to drill down to the invoices that the sum is comprised of.
Search business partner
- With the button, it is possible to drill down to the business partner register.
In printable form
- The drop-down menu opening by clicking the button contains options for showing the report in PDF or HTML format.