The Age distribution of invoices report groups purchase and sales invoices by business partner and due date. Age distribution of accounts receivables and accounts payable is easy to report on the basis of this functionality.
By using Procountor’s age distribution of invoices report it is easy to list accounts receivables and accounts payables by age and business partner. You can find the report in Reports > Payment reports > Age distribution of invoices.
Search conditions and selections
- In the Receipt type drop-down menu, select the option Sales invoice or Purchase invoice, depending on whether you want to study the age distribution of the accounts receivables or that of the accounts payable.
- In the Payment transactions until field, enter the date of the status you are interested in. For example, if you enter the ending date of the accounting period, you get a list of the age distribution of the accounts receivables on that date.
- You can search invoices by invoice date or by receipt date.
- In the Overdue drop-down menu, select one of the age distribution display options Not selected, Overdue total, Overdue: 0, 7, 14, 21, 30 days or Overdue: 0, 30, 60, 90, 120 days
- In the Due drop-down menu, select one of the age distribution display options Not selected, Due total, Due: 0, 7, 14, 21, 30 days or Due: 0, 30, 60, 90, 120 days
- Click the Search report button to show the report.
Search results and buttons
The system retrieves the sums of sales invoices and purchases invoices according to the search conditions and produces a report sorted by the business partner. Sums from invoices that have not been targeted at any customer or supplier in the business partner register are displayed in the first row “Invoices not targeted at business partners”. You can read more on targeting invoices to business partners here. By clicking the
Search invoices you can drill down to the invoices that the sum is comprised of. The
Search business partner button allows you to drill down to the business partner register.
In printable form the drop-down menu contains options for showing the report in PDF or HTML format.
Back to top
The report can be sorted according to columns. The default is sorting by the business partner name. The report columns are the business partner’s name, business ID, customer number and the selected due and overdue columns by age.
Sums from invoices that have not been targeted at any customer or supplier in the business partner register are displayed in the first row “Invoices not targeted at business partners”. You can target invoices to business partners afterwards in Receipt search menu section’s More actions drop-down by selecting option Adjust to business partner.
Back to top