On the Reference payment clearing report view lists the invoices with more than one allocated payment and reference payments that have not been allocated to any invoices or reference payments with status Allocated elsewhere.
The Reference payment clearing report view can be accessed by choosing Reports > Payment reports > Reference payment clearing report.
1. Enter the payment time period’s start and end dates. The time period can be in the past or in the future.
2. Select the desired bank account number or option "All" from the drop-down menu.
3. After setting the search criteria, click Search.
4. Search results are listed on two different tables below search criteria.
- The upper table shows the invoices with more than one allocated payment and reference payments that have not been allocated to any invoices or reference payments with status Allocated elsewhere. On the Name column of the search results there is either “Not allocated” or “Allocated elsewhere”.
- Lower table shows a listing of the receipts from a row chosen in the upper table. The table also shows a sum of all the receipts in the table. For example, if the chosen row is with a name “Not allocated” the lower table lists the info about payments that are not allocated.
The buttons of the view
- The button opens the information for the invoice selected from the lower table.
- The button opens the Accounting view of the invoice selected from the lower table.
To reference payments
- The button opens the Bank statements and reference payments view showing the information from the reference batch of the selected invoice.
- The button exports the information in the lower table to Excel for further processing.