The Partner receivables report old shows the selected business partner's accounts receivables or payables status.
The Partner receivables report old can be found from Reports > Payment reports > Partner receivables report old.
- The search criteria can be combined as needed. Several search criteria can be combined using the conjunction AND, i.e. the search results will only include receipts that fulfil the given search criteria.
- The report can be run by setting the wanted search criteria and then by clicking on the Search report button. Receipts are retrieved according to the given search criteria and the search results are displayed in the lower section of the view.
- Either Accounts receivables or Accounts payables can be selected from the drop-down menu.
Search business partner
- The search criterion defines the business partner whose receipts are wanted to be searched.
Clear selected partner
- The search criterion removes the business partner selection from the search criteria.
- The search is done based on the invoice date.
- When searching by date, only a start date can be entered in order to find all items dated on and after that date. Alternatively, only an end date can be entered to find all items dated up to and including that date. It is also possible to use both the start and end dates to search for items dated between them.
- The Starting date search criterion specifies the first date from which receipts will be included in the search result.
- The End date search criterion specifies the final date up to which receipts will be included in the search result.
Group by invoice (Group listing by invoice)
- Selecting the option groups the receipts in the search results in alphabetical order.
The search results corresponding to the search criteria are displayed in the table located at the bottom of the Partner receivables report view. The following columns are showing in the search results:
- Name (name of the business partner)
- Type (sales or purchase invoice)
- Invoice no.
- Due date
- Invoice (the sum of the invoice)
- Payment (the sum of received payment (sales invoice) or paid payment (purchase invoice). Also manually added Paid elsewhere markings are showing in the column.)
- Positive transactions are shown with minus sign, since the positive transaction reduces the sum of accounts receivables or accounts payables, whereas negative transactions are shown with a plus sign, since they are added to the sum.
- Balance (cumulative balance of account payables or accounts receivables, updated based on Invoice and Payment columns)
Buttons of the search results
- Button opens the receipts Invoice By clicking on the Go to button on the Invoice view, it is possible to access the other views of the receipt, such as Accounting, Verification and Special situations view (depending on whether the receipt in question is sales or purchase invoice).
In a printable form
- Clicking on the button opens the search results in PDF file.
- Clicking on the arrow icon next to the button opens a drop-down menu, from which it is possible to choose whether the report is wanted in PDF, HTML or Excel format.