The Account transaction matching report has been designed to assist in reconciliation by allowing tracking transactions and the cumulative balance of the selected account in the selected period.
The report can be found by choosing Reports > Reconciliation tools > Account transaction matching report.
- In search criteria, the time period and the accounting account must be chosen in order to form the cumulative balance.
- All transactions, with a receipt type Salary are outlined from the report, if the user does not have at least viewing rights to the salaries.
- The list shows receipts in ascending order by Receipt date. This setting cannot be changed. By removing the tick from the beginning of the row, that row is not included in the cumulative balance.
- Account transaction matching report is a free-of-charge report for all users.
The buttons of the view
- The button updates the list according to the set search criteria.
- If the dates or the account are changed, the button must be clicked.
- Removing the check from the beginning of the row updates the cumulative balance automatically.
- The button allows searching the account from the chart of accounts.
- The account can also be entered directly in the Account field.
- The account must exist in the chart of accounts.
In printable form
- The button opens a window with a drop-down list where it is possible to select whether to print the Whole transaction list or Selected transactions.
- The printout format can be HTML, PDF or Excel.
- By clicking the button, or double-clicking on the selected row, the accounting page of the receipt can be accessed.
Update reporting database
- The report database is updated automatically every night, but if the receipts have been edited or entered after the update and the changes are wanted to show in the report, the Update reporting database button must be clicked.