The Partner checking report helps to find exceptions, e.g. erroneous default entries or VAT percentages, in reconciliation.
The report can be found by choosing Reports > Reconciliation tools > Partner checking report.
- The report produces a list of the selected business partner type’s invoices for the selected time period and shows the monthly invoice sums, VAT percentages and statuses, VAT deduction % and accounting accounts.
- Business partner specific invoice itemization window can be opened by clicking business partners name, VAT status, VAT %, VAT deduction % or accounting account.
- It is possible to access receipts Accounting and Invoice views by clicking Accounting or Invoice buttons on the business partner specific invoice itemization window.
- Invoices that have not been allocated to the business partner register are shown with business partner’s name (Not selected).
- If a business partner is noticed to have a wrong accounting account, VAT status, VAT deduction % or VAT %, entries can be retrieved to the business partner with Search transactions button. On the opening window, user can decide whether to go to receipt’s Accounting view or Invoice view.
- If a sudden change is noticed with a similarity of the months with the business partner, it is recommended to review if some receipt is missing.
- Clicking the right mouse button on the table opens a menu with the options display the Search transactions, Open Excel, Open HTML and Open PDF functions.
- Report is run separately for different business partner types; Customers, Suppliers and Persons.
- The Status field opens a drop-down menu with options Business transactions and All.
- When selecting Business transactions, the report only shows the receipts that are taken into account in accounting.
- When selecting All, the report also shows unfinished business transactions with the business partner.
Start and End date
- The time period, in which the report will be run is defined in these fields.
- Information can be searched based on business partner’s name.
The buttons of the view
Search business partners
- The button runs the business partner report based on the set search criteria.
- The button allows drilling down to the business partner info to observe the transactions. Through this it is also possible to go further to accounting or to the invoice.
- Same info can also be accessed by clicking the name of the business partner.