Please note! Katso service can no longer be used after 30.4.2021. Katso service is replaced with ApitamoPKI interface. Further information about ending the Katso service can be found from Tax Administration's website.
You may save your Katso credentials to Procountor. It allows you to access the Katso credentials more easily when you are sending notifications to Finnish Tax Administration. Go to Personal info and setting > Edit Katso credentials to save the Katso login information to Procountor.
By clicking Edit Katso credentials button, a page opens where you can insert your Katso username and password. You may also save your Katso one-time password list to Procountor. Procountor will remember the saved credentials and it will be easier for you to send notifications to Finnish Tax Authorities.
Save button saves all the changes that has been made.
Clear button clears the loginname and password boxes.
Set one-time password list button opens a window where you can copy your Katso one-time passwords.
Test Katso credentials button tests if your the credentials work.
Open Katso administration button opens Katso website.
Saving the one-time password list
1. Push button Open Katso administration. Login to the Katso website and take out a new one-time password list.
2. Print the list to PDF format. It is crucial that you print the list to PDF format. Otherwise the installing of the list will not work in Procountor.
3. After printing the list to PDF format, open the list with PDF reader (for example Adobe Acrobat Reader). If you open the list with your browser you cannot copy the list properly.
Saving the password list to Procountor
1. Copy the passwords from the list. Remember to open the list with PDF reader not with browser.
2. Go to Personal info and setting > Edit Katso credentials > Set one-time password list.
3. Insert the copied passwords. The passwords should be in straight columns as you can see from the picture below.
4. Push Continue.
5. The list should now be in straight columns and rows in Procountor.
Saving the one-time passwords in a wrong way
If you copy the passwords from the browser window and do not copy the passwords in to PDF format, the list will appear in Procountor as a scrambled list. See the picture below.
The program will not allow you to save this kind of a list. Please see the right method of copying the list from here.