The Business partner report section allows you to print reports on business partners specified by several different search conditions.
Business partner report view can be accessed by choosing Reports > Register reports > Business partner report.
To be able to run a business partner reports, the user must have at least viewing rights to Sales - Customer register, Purchases - Supplier register and/or Payroll - Person register defined on Users and privileges view.
Sorting and output
Print output type
- If the Detailed report is selected as a print output type, the report opens in a new page with a list of business partner information. With the Detailed report, it is possible to access business partner’s register information. The information on the report can be sorted by the column, by clicking the column header. The following buttons can be found on Detailed report:
- Show basic info button opens the selected business partner’s basic info view.
- Show management button opens the selected business partner’s Management.
- Default products allows you to view default products entered to the business partner.
- Selecting HTML opens the report in HTML format, e.g, for printing.
- Selecting Excel opens the report in the spreadsheet application.
- The sorting order of the business partners can be defined on the field.
- The sorting can be executed by following business partner information:
- Business partner type
- Customer No.
- Street address
- Contact person
- Invoice channel
- Home municipality
- Tax municipality
- With the search criteria it can be defined, what kind of business partners are retrieved to the business partner report.
- In the upper section of the view the type of the business partners (customer, supplier, person) can be defined.
- In the Group search conditions section, it can be defined whether the conjunction between the criteria is “and” or “or”, i.e. whether partner X belongs to groups A and B or groups A or B. If the company has two-leveled business partner groups in use, it is also possible to search by the main group.
- The Active/Inactive selection specifies whether all, active or inactive business partners are searched.
- The person in charge and status selections can be used in searches based on the Customer relationship management (CRM).
- Further information about searches in Procountor can be found here.
- The fields to be shown on the report can be selected on the section.
- Clicking the magnifying glass icon opens the options to a bigger window in order to ease the selection.
Top part buttons
Search business partners
- Button runs the report after the search criteria, register info and sorting and output are defined.
Select all fields
- Button selects all fields from the Register information list.
- Button clears all selections.
It is not possible to print out business partners’ address labels from Procountor directly, but it is possible to transfer the necessary info from Procountor to Excel in a manageable form.
1. Select Excel as a print output type.
2. Select the business partners.
3. Select the fields you want to the address labels from Register info section (name and address or name and billing address).
4. Click Search business partners -button.
5. You will get an Excel sheet with columns name, specifier, street address, post code, city and country. You can print this information on labels using the label printing functions of Microsoft Office. The details of label printing functions depend on the version of the Office package in use.