CRM action report enables tracking actions added to customer register’s Management view.
The report is found in Reports > Register reports > CRM action report.
Search criteria that can be used for searching the report are described below. Once the search criteria have been defined, the report can be searched by clicking on Search actions button.
Search customer and action
The upper section, Search customer and action, contains the following search criteria:
Name: Search is done based on the customer name. Also only a part of the name can be entered in the field and the search can be specified with * and ? symbols. * symbol equals to any character string (including blanks) and ? symbol equals to any single symbol.
Customer group: Search is done based on the customer group.
Inactive customers: Include inactive customers? selection includes customers that have been set as passive in the search. By default, this selection is not ticked.
Status: Search is done based on the status set for the customer on Management view. All statuses that have been added in Procountor can be selected as search criteria.
Person in charge: Search is done based on the person in charge set for the customer on Management view.
Notes: Search is done based on the text (or a part of it) entered in the Notes field on customer’s Management view. The text search can be utilized the same way as in Name search field.
Action: Search is done based on the type of the action added on customer’s Management view.
Action between: Search is done based on the date set for the action on Management view.
Responsible for action: Search is done based on the person set as responsible for the action on Management view.
Search other actions for same customer
In the lower section, Search other actions for same customer, more actions can be included in the search.
- There are two Action menus for selecting the type of action. Also, a time period for which the actions are searched can be set for both actions.
- Both Action search criteria can be determined the Operation search type i.e. whether the search is done based on the action or the lack of it.
- By default, Operation search type selection is ticked, meaning that the search is done based on the action (not lack of it). If the selection is unticked, the report searches the actions of such customers that do not have the action selected in Action search criterion added on the Management view.
Search results and opening customer information
Actions are listed in search results so that each action is shown on its separate row, which contains information concerning the action, such as date, action type, customer and person in charge.
- Show management button opens the Management view of the customer that’s selected in search results.
- Show basic info button opens the Basic info view of the customer that’s selected in search results.
- Through the menu that opens when clicking on the right hand side button of the mouse, search results can be opened up in Excel, HTML or PDF format. Management and Basic info views can also be accessed through the menu.