Credit salary slips are created when there is an error in the original salary slip or when income register announcements are incorrect. Credit slips will correct the Procountor's reports and accounting data.
Making a credit salary slip
1. Open the original salary slip to a separate browser tab. It will help you to copy the same information to the credit slip.
- Please note! You can copy the original salary slip by using the Copy with original delivery data function, and then move to the instruction number 7 in this article.
2. Open an other browser tab and go to Payroll > New salary list.
3. Fill in the same payment period, earnings period, accounting date, due date and payday as in the original salary slip.
4. Add those employees to whom you are creating the credit slips.
5. Push Create slips button.
6. Open one salary slip which you have created.
7. Add the same salary rows to the credit slip as in the original slip.
- The salary rows should be the same as in the original slip but with different sign.
- Use Withhold tax correction salary type to get the right sign to withhold tax row.
8. Remember to mark the both original and the credit slip as Income register reporting: Do not include in any report.
- The original slip can be marked by pushing Edit button.
- Before editing the original salary slip the income register announcements should be handled. Invalidate the announcements before marking the salary slip as Do not include in any report.
9. Add all the same insurance exceptions to the credit slip and original slip.
10. Mark the credit slip as Payed elsewhere.