Tax information includes tax periods, self-initiated taxes and bank accounts regarding taxes. Sending notifications regarding the taxes requires Katso-credentials.
Tax information view can be accessed from Management > Accounting info > Tax information.
- The button saves the entered tax information.
VAT period length
- The length of the VAT period is selected form the drop-down menu. The options are 1 month, or 3 or 12 months.
Salary period length and Other information
- Fields include employer’s contributions and other self-initiated taxes: 1 month or 3 months.
MyTax reference number
- The reference number gotten from the tax authorities is entered in the field. Entering this constant reference number of the periodic tax return is especially important to be able to address these payments to the tax authority.
Income tax return
- The income tax announcement form used in the environment is selected from the drop-down menu.
Tax payment bank account
- The bank account number for tax account payments is entered in the field. The account number is given by the tax authorities.
- The Account field contains the name of the account where the tax account transactions are posted in accounting. The default account is 2935 Tax account transactions. Once the account is entered, it can be changed in Management > Accounting info > Posting defaults > Default postings for taxes.